+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoff Matchups Discussion

Blog Entries
    GSW is a dangerous team when healthy.

I'll bet anything that Dallas would much rather see the Clippers, especially with the whole Nellie revenge angle.

Big final night for the Clippers and the Warriors.

Orlando can move to the 7th spot tonight with a win and a Wizards loss. Even though playing the Magic would likely be a 5 game series, the Wizards will probably be four games if we start our scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I wonder if Orlando would give Chicago or Cleveland any trouble (ie stretch it to 6-7 games). I'd like to see the Bulls and Heat and the Cavs and Magic. That leaves a wounded Wizards team for us.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    So if I understand this correctly, the Bulls and Cavs will be the #2 and the #5 seeds in the EC. Who ends up where will be determined tonight, with #2 drawing either Washington or Orlando and the #5 drawing Miami.

I would say that one path is definitely easier than the other.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    --If the Toronto/NJ series matchup holds, it will be fun to see how the Raps fans treat Vince.

--Very interesting that GSW won the season series against Dallas, 3-0 (although the last game shouldn't really count since the Mavs mailed it in).

--Utah is #4 in the WC and Houston is #5, but when they meet in round 1, Houston will have home court advantage because of the new seeding/HCA rules.
    Find a new slant.

Maybe GSW will get some extra confidence from their season matchup with Dallas. At least they know they can hang with them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I want to see the Bulls play the Magic just because Dwight always seems to fuck Ben up.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    I want to see the Bulls play the Magic just because Dwight always seems to fuck Ben up.
    And Shaq doesn't?

Right now, it looks like Bulls and Heat, which is great for us. And Orlando won, so if Washington loses (down 1 point right now), we get the depleted Wizards roster. This is really falling in the Pistons favor.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Fucking Pacers.

+ Reply to Thread