+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoff Matchups Discussion

i'm kind of irritated Chicago gets to live down in the 2/3 side of the bracket, avoiding us, miami, and cle in the first two rounds. However it would be good to get one of the 'ref darlings' out first.

i'm just happy cleveland and Miami will play each other. who will the refs side with? Whoever plays Washington is basically in the 2nd round for free with Arenas and Butler out.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Clippers moved ahead of the Warriors for the last spot. Poor Warriors fans - will that team ever make the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Cleveland and Chicago are both 47-32, with Chicago holding the tiebreaker, so they're the 2 seed right now. Their remaining schedules (with my projections) look like:

Chicago
    CHA (W)
    @WASH (W)
    @NJ (W)

Cleveland
    ATL (W)
    @PHI (W)
    MIL (W)

Both have very easy schedules to close the season, and Bulls control their own destiny. If they both win out, as they should, Bulls keep the 2 seed and Cleveland and Miami meet in the first round.

I would actually rather see Chicago play Miami in round 1. I think the Bulls can beat the Heat, whereas I don't see the Cavs even coming close to the Heat.

MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I would actually rather see Chicago play Miami in round 1. I think the Bulls can beat the Heat, whereas I don't see the Cavs even coming close to the Heat.
    And if they don't at least hopefully they will pound on Wade and Shaq enough to soften them up.

Bulls own the tiebreaker and both play shitty teams the rest of the way.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Clippers moved ahead of the Warriors for the last spot. Poor Warriors fans - will that team ever make the playoffs?
    I'm rooting for a Lakers meltdown so GSW and the Clippers both make it. One, because I don't like Kobe, and two because GSW and LAC could both use a PG and I want Law to fall to us (I think Sactown takes Conley). LAL could use a PG too, but they also need a PF to run the triangle with as well.

I'm rooting for a Lakers meltdown so GSW and the Clippers both make it. One, because I don't like Kobe, and two because GSW and LAC could both use a PG and I want Law to fall to us (I think Sactown takes Conley). LAL could use a PG too, but they also need a PF to run the triangle with as well.
    i was thinking the exact same thing.

I think GSW should make it over the Clippers if anything.

Hope for the Lakers to choke

Hornets out of the playoffs.

knicks out as well.

Golden State has beaten Dallas twice this year? WTF???

And it could be 3 for 3 with Dallas resting it's starters and Golden State playing for its lives. The Clippers could be in some trouble.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread