+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoff Matchups Discussion

NBA Playoff Matchups Discussion

Here's your chance to discuss what you think of the current playoff matchups, including which is the most intriguing matchups, and who will give the Pistons the most problems.

Have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm confused. Why not have the discussion in the post with the actual matchups?

We can do that if you'd like - I figured I'd keep it cleaner.

Up to you guys.

MoTown is right.

Well this way I have to switch back and forth to see the matchups, and I'm lazy. But either way works.

And so it shall be done.

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I like having them separate so they don't get buried in this thread when they are updated each day, thanks MoTown!

Blog Entries
    That Heat/Cavs matchup would be great for the Pistons, let's get one of those teams (and their superstars) out right away. Hopefully they can beat each other up first.

I like that Suns/Lakers rematch from last year too.

One thing I did notice is that on the 17th and 18th, there are four games against projected opponents... including one tonight and one on Friday. That means that in 6 out of the 8 projected matchups they will play each other before the playoffs start. Talk about a week of playoff previews.

While I don't want the Pistons to play the Heat in the second round, I will love to see LeBron vs. Wade because Stern will want to keep that series going as long as possible.

MoTown is right.

No movement last night, but my money is on the Clippers making the playoffs over the Warriors.

MoTown is right.

well, Indi moved within a game of the Magic. Lets hope they can tie them up (Indi has the tiebreaker) so our pick improves 3 spots. Too bad Indi has a hard schedule and they are...well, Indi.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread