+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

Anyone play this?

It seems pretty cool, so I'm thinking about picking it up (including the guitar.. $80 for both combined).

Usually over at a buddies house when we're half in the bag waiting until its time to go to the bars.........Comes out next week for the 360 right?
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

We're playing right now. These songs are starting to get old. Challenge mah!

I've only got a PS2 - is the quality worth it?

I probably won't play more than an hour at a time, so is there a good selection of songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Waydowntownbang
    I've only got a PS2 - is the quality worth it?

I probably won't play more than an hour at a time, so is there a good selection of songs?
    PlayStation 2
    1. Opening Licks2. Amp-Warmers3. String-Snappers4. Thrash and Burn5. Return of the Shred6. Relentless Riffs7. Furious Fretwork8. Face-MeltersBonus tracks
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Nice - good call, Fraser.

Is there much of a difference between Guitar Hero 1 and 2? I've never played either, so it seems like either would be fine for me. I'm not much of a video gamer - lack of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Waydowntownbang
    Nice - good call, Fraser.

Is there much of a difference between Guitar Hero 1 and 2? I've never played either, so it seems like either would be fine for me. I'm not much of a video gamer - lack of time.
    From what I've heard WDTB, Guitar Hero 1 has better songs, but 2 has more. I just bought 2 about a month ago and it's one of best, most addictive games I've played. It's one of those "outside the box games" and I HIGHLY recommend it.

The only negative is what e said. The songs do start to get OLD, especially "Surrender". It's so damn hard. I played that song for 2 straight hours the other night trying to get a 5 star review. Gets old quick.

But, overall, it's a ton of fun.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

All I know is my roomate has been playing it for about 29 straight hours.

Nice. My wife bought it for me (my birthday was Saturday) this weekend, and I haven't had a chance to take it out of the box, but I'm looking forward to jamming. I'm a music major on top of it, so this is the ultimate nerd-dom for me.

Rock Band.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/puzzle/rockband/index.html

PS There's a possibility that's an April Fool's Joke, but the game seemed likely to happen anyway.
    Last edited by DrRay11; 04-02-2007 at 08:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread