+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who loves/hates Keith Nichol more,cccs or Tre? aka "stop sending me PMs, no you stop"

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    You're off base Jick. Mod powers would be locking or swatting or banning. Explain one thing I did to ccccsdick that any other user could not have done.

Nothing? That's right.

I threatened him? I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were his overprotective mom and we were on a playground.

I'm a mod so I guess everything I type will be scrutinized. In the meantime, try to sit down and write an essay about what the point of having a mod is if they never do anything.
    Threatened me? LOL, I think to threaten someone you have to have the mental and physical ability to follow through on it, You have neither, BOY!

By the way Tre, would you like me to give the PM count on what you've sent me? Right now it's at 8. Pffff.

cccsdad has some explaining to do....

LOL Denny!

No joke, I just responded to the 4th CC private message to me today. When he says I've posted him all these pm's, they've all been responses and many just one-two sentences. He's pm'd me 4 freaking times today! LOL @ CC

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    LOL Denny!

No joke, I just responded to the 4th CC private message to me today. When he says I've posted him all these pm's, they've all been responses and many just one-two sentences. He's pm'd me 4 freaking times today! LOL @ CC
    Tre, would you like me to post all of your alleged 1 sentence PM's to me? You have 1 PM that's one sentence, most are two to three paragraphs. And most include something to the effect of fuck off, or piss off or faggot. etc.

Just got my 5th pm from CC in the last 24 hours. Just want to keep everybody updated. The pm was 6 paragraphs long. Seriously. I've went to "thanks for another pm" responses.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Just got my 5th pm from CC in the last 24 hours. Just want to keep everybody updated. The pm was 6 paragraphs long. Seriously. I've went to "thanks for another pm" responses.

Just got my 10 reply from Tre, two paragraphs.

Everyone notice how Tre has changed the focus from him, and his bogus story regarding Keith Nichol, to how many PM's I've sent him?

Why would he do this?

Could it be because he knows he came out all wet on the Nichol story? Or maybe he thinks everyone in here all of a sudden has a need to know how many PM's he receives?

Keep it up Tre, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole to crawl out of.

Blog Entries
    Please stop.
    Find a new slant.

I think it's officially time to swat this shit. CC just keeps private ming me. I got #6 in the last 24 hours just now. Every single pm to him has been a response. Nobody is discussing anything in this thread and it's time to swat it.

If you really miss it, you know where to find it.

Is this an embarrassment swat?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread