+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves/hates Keith Nichol more,cccs or Tre? aka "stop sending me PMs, no you stop"

You're off base Jick. Mod powers would be locking or swatting or banning. Explain one thing I did to ccccsdick that any other user could not have done.

Nothing? That's right.

I threatened him? I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were his overprotective mom and we were on a playground.

I'm a mod so I guess everything I type will be scrutinized. In the meantime, try to sit down and write an essay about what the point of having a mod is if they never do anything.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

A MOD's actions should be subtle, and to the point where you don't have to exclaim in every fucking post...I'M A MOD, now bow down mother fuckers. That's how every post you make comes off, with an arrogant MOD POWER bullshit tone. I mean look at your fucking sig...THIS IS MY FORUM BABY. What a joke.

Explain one thing I did to ccccsdick that any other user could not have done.
    so taking you OFF the ignore list to find out why you started a thread in my fourm was the first bad move.
    Referring to this place as YOUR FORUM was the mistake.

Keith Nichol can suck it.

Since Tre insists on trying to cover his ass.........

Here are some of his posts on the original thread he started on 12/17/06

"This is 100% true. Once again, I'm not giving up my source, but let's just say I had near Keith Nichol contact yesterday."

Near Keith Nichol contact??? In other words, I didn't hear this first hand.

"I could care less if Nichol wants his injury quiet. My cous had no problem telling me about it and didn't care who I told.

Nichol didn't show any sort of commitment to his word when he commited to State, so I could care less if he doesn't want his injury exposed. He's the one not being honest, so I have no reason to protect some kid who decommited and is now not being honest with a coach who is devoting alot of time and a scholarship to him."

Sour Grapes from a pissed off MSU fan.

"This story is 100% true, I'll guarantee that. I'd put my house on it because it came from Nichols mouth."

Again, hearsay, that you can not prove and to date, never have.

And to date, Tre has never once offered any logical explaination as to why, upon finding out this BIG NEWS, he never bothered to ask when, where or how Keith hurt his arm.

And he wont either.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    This CC joker sent me a private message a couple of days ago ripping me saying Nichol was fine and doing well in spring practice. It's been months and this pathetic joker is sending me private messages about it still. Wow!

Well, I don't have to post much because he posted my response back to him and that explains it all really. I sat at our family Christmas party next to my cousin. My cousin talked to Nichol on his cell, my cous chilled with him one week prior, and I listened to the story about his arm. Every single thing I posted was pretty much a direct quote.

I gave the exact story I heard. And I stand by it. I did say he was rehabbing didn't I? I said he didn't want OU to find out about it in December. He's had time to recover. And good for him. I didn't make anything up! And if Jickboy, Muhme, whoever think that I did...so be it. I don't have time to make up out of the blue stories about high school kids and post them on WTF to get a rise.

come on loser, ya said it was serious and ya said he was hiding it from the OU coaches, ya said this on 12/17, he reported to OU in mid Jan, what the hell kind of serious injury heels in 3 weeks?

Ya also said, it was so bad that Keith was worried it would effect his chances to be ready for the upcomming season. I bet you think OJ didn't do it either.

Blog Entries
    Keith Nichol threads have collectively...

Find a new slant.

This CC clown is still sending me private messages every single day. No joke. I've gotten a private message from him every single day and sometimes more than one a day. It is unbelievable.

You'd think if he thought I was lying, he would have read it once, laughed it off, and went about his business. This dude is spending time every single day private messaging me about this kid. I honestly don't know if I've ever come acrossed a more obsessed person on a mb.

That's diligence. Maybe we should try and get him to start the game threads.
    STEW BEEF!

LMAO @ all this e-drama

+ Reply to Thread