+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves/hates Keith Nichol more,cccs or Tre? aka "stop sending me PMs, no you stop"

3 words

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    McClain:
    I agree with you. If you look at Nichol's left hand, you see purple splotches all over it. I think Nichol may be suffering from some sort of "purple hand syndrome", and that affliction is fatal 80% of the time.
    I sure hope Keith Nichol has his affairs in order, because I'm also noticing that his nipples stcik out quite a bit, which would indicate gynocemastia, a side effect of taking steroids.
    Many, MANY people in the state of Michigan were suspicious that Nichol was on the "juice". He is losing his hair, he has "bitch tits", and he signed with Oklahoma. I mean, all the signs are there. I hope this doesn't hurt Nichol too much, because it is also widely known that he is an alcoholic. I have a buddy who has no idea who Nichol is, and has never been to Michigan, but thinks he saw Nichol in a bar in Green River, Wyoming last week doing body shots with a midget comedian.
    Now just a minute. I've been all the way to Green River, Wyoming. Oh and "Fuck Keith Nichol."

Nichol hangs out with the "Rough Gay Crowd" of Green River. These guys are known for wearing nipple clamps everywhere they go, and for occassionally beating up old ladies.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

This CC joker sent me a private message a couple of days ago ripping me saying Nichol was fine and doing well in spring practice. It's been months and this pathetic joker is sending me private messages about it still. Wow!

Well, I don't have to post much because he posted my response back to him and that explains it all really. I sat at our family Christmas party next to my cousin. My cousin talked to Nichol on his cell, my cous chilled with him one week prior, and I listened to the story about his arm. Every single thing I posted was pretty much a direct quote.

I gave the exact story I heard. And I stand by it. I did say he was rehabbing didn't I? I said he didn't want OU to find out about it in December. He's had time to recover. And good for him. I didn't make anything up! And if Jickboy, Muhme, whoever think that I did...so be it. I don't have time to make up out of the blue stories about high school kids and post them on WTF to get a rise.

After reading over the posts on previous pages, some of them really amaze me. Muhme is claiming that it is obvious I made it up. Jickboy is posting that my credibility argument is resolved. All because Nichol is fine now and CC said it? WTF?

How can I prove that is was true? What on earth could I do?

CC comes here and says everything is fine now so that means an injury never occured? Once again, WTF?!

Tre:
    You don't have credibility issues. You had some info and you put it out there, nothing more, nothing less.
    Hard to have "credibility" on an anonymous sports chat board, anyway.
    Sports is ALL opinion once you get past the scores and stats. It's hard to say someone has credibility where others don't. Every day talking heads get paid zillions of dollars to spout their opinions, relay "inside info" that they have (which is mostly wrong, btw), and make predictions that usually end up being completely wrong.
    And you are right to say that it is weird that everyone takes cccsdad at his word and is now dissing you. What does this guy know, and how do we know he knows what he knows? And do we know how he knows what he knows if he doesn't know what he knows and we know what we know about what he knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Tre:
    You don't have credibility issues. You had some info and you put it out there, nothing more, nothing less.
    Hard to have "credibility" on an anonymous sports chat board, anyway.
    Sports is ALL opinion once you get past the scores and stats. It's hard to say someone has credibility where others don't. Every day talking heads get paid zillions of dollars to spout their opinions, relay "inside info" that they have (which is mostly wrong, btw), and make predictions that usually end up being completely wrong.
    And you are right to say that it is weird that everyone takes cccsdad at his word and is now dissing you. What does this guy know, and how do we know he knows what he knows? And do we know how he knows what he knows if he doesn't know what he knows and we know what we know about what he knows?
    Thanks Zip! I am wrong all the time, but I don't like it when people claim I'm making something up. I have never once done that. Even my wrong headline that Jethro called me on, I believed I was on point even if I was wrong. But like I said, I stand by my story here. thanks for the perspective on it

You're welcome Tre.

You must've mis-interpreted what I said. I said there was an argument about your credibility, which there was, and then I said and it has been solved, which I was referring to the story being closed with Nichol being enrolled at OU. If you read the statement again, I think you can see what I was trying to say. I have no reason to believe that the info you came across wasnt legit, but I had a problem with the way it was presented, the way it was defended as fact, and the way it was handled after it was proven to not be 100% accurate. I also had a problem with the way SUPER MOD jethro handled his MOD POWERS and basically tried to shut up cc by MOD threats. Those were my only issues.
    Last edited by JickBoy34; 03-31-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    You must've mis-interpreted what I said. I said there was an argument about your credibility, which there was, and then I said and it has been solved, which I was referring to the story being closed with Nichol being enrolled at OU. If you read the statement again, I think you can see what I was trying to say. I have no reason to believe that the info you came across wasnt legit, but I had a problem with the way it was presented, the way it was defended as fact, and the way it was handled after it was proven to not be 100% accurate. I also had a problem with the way SUPER MOD jethro handled his MOD POWERS and basically tried to shut up cc by MOD threats. Those were my only issues.
    My bad, I thought you meant that it was settled and I wasn't credible because CC said so. When I presented it as "fact," what I meant was that what I experienced/heard really happened. If Nichol or my cous made the injury out to be worse than it was, I can't control that.

In Jethro's defense, he completely moved my "Told you so" thread on Michigan football this year thinking that it was flame material and he didn't even give it a day. CC basically started an entire thread on "told you so" material and within it he posted private messages which isn't very honorable. So I think Jethro was just being consistant. He obviously wasn't using friend bias because he swatted my shit on Michigan and I was pretty pissed about it.

I just wanted to fire you up honestly. I know there was an injury that people were worried about...but its fun to watch you explode and totally implode.

+ Reply to Thread