+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves/hates Keith Nichol more,cccs or Tre? aka "stop sending me PMs, no you stop"

Jethro...there are 4-5 people that post in the damn NCAA board anyway! Let the troll go.... On top of the fact he isnt really trolling when one of our posters makes a blatant bs statement that was never true... Take your licks and let it go...even if he doesnt care about the board he is still here isnt he?

MOD POWER!

Blog Entries
    I think you have to let cccs shoot his load all over these threads.

Tre came out strong and couldn't back it up.

I still believe that Tre didn't fabricate the story, but it sounds like he got played by somebody.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I think you have to let cccs shoot his load all over these threads.

Tre came out strong and couldn't back it up.

I still believe that Tre didn't fabricate the story, but it sounds like he got played by somebody.
    dingdingdingding...GOOD NIGHT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Quote Originally Posted by cccsdad
    Since you and I had a pretty heated debate over the rumor regarding Keith Nichol and an alleged arm injury, I thought I'd let you know that Keith reported to Oklahoma healthy with no injury to his arm and is going through Spring Drills and looking great. So much for "sources" right?
    Now that it is over, my cousin talked to Nichol on his cell phone about the injury while I stood next to him and listened in on the conversation. So fuck you faggot. You have way too much time on your hands. I heard about the injury from Keith's mouth. I didn't say it was a catastrophic career ending injury. I just said it was something he was rehabbing. So once again, fuck you!
    Dre, with NO due respect, you said.

"Nichol seriously injured his arm/elbow on his throwing arm just recently."

and

"This could effect his stance with OU especially with Mustain rumors flying around."

"He wears it in a sling when he is not around others and he's trying to keep the injury a secret from OU."

You take the cake, you said it was a serious injury that could effect his status with OU.
    Now you expect anyone to believe, that after your cousin blabbed this alleged top seceret info against the wishes of the Nichol family, who were trying to hide it because it could effect his standing with OU, Keith called him from Okahoma and you just happen to be there when this took place and overheard the conversation. You must think the members on this board are as stupid as you. You posted a false rumor, it was proven to be false, and instead of admitting the info you were given, or made up, was wrong , all you can come up with is..."fuck you faggot"? Nice, real nice.
    Last edited by cccsdad; 03-30-2007 at 02:33 PM.

lmao at Tre resorting to "Fuck you Faggot" hahahaha

Tre =

LOL...must've missed the 'fuck you faggott'...it's gone.

All I can say is that under NO circumstances are you allowed to pee on another guy if he has passed out from being too drunk.Even if he has challenged you to a fight, and you have kicked his arse, you are not allowed to pee on him.
    That is and should be a standard Man Rule.
    Any exposure of either YOUR genitalia to another man, or his (maybe for the purposes of shaving his balls when he has passed out) warrants the exposer the label of "Latent Fag".
    You young guys better get your shit together and learn this stuff.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I'm new to this argument, but c'mon... Stevie Wonder can see something is wrong with this kid. Witness these "spy shots" I just found on the internet.

I definitely think Tre is on to something.

McClain:
    I agree with you. If you look at Nichol's left hand, you see purple splotches all over it. I think Nichol may be suffering from some sort of "purple hand syndrome", and that affliction is fatal 80% of the time.
    I sure hope Keith Nichol has his affairs in order, because I'm also noticing that his nipples stcik out quite a bit, which would indicate gynocemastia, a side effect of taking steroids.
    Many, MANY people in the state of Michigan were suspicious that Nichol was on the "juice". He is losing his hair, he has "bitch tits", and he signed with Oklahoma. I mean, all the signs are there. I hope this doesn't hurt Nichol too much, because it is also widely known that he is an alcoholic. I have a buddy who has no idea who Nichol is, and has never been to Michigan, but thinks he saw Nichol in a bar in Green River, Wyoming last week doing body shots with a midget comedian.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread