+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves/hates Keith Nichol more,cccs or Tre? aka "stop sending me PMs, no you stop"

Threaded View

Who loves/hates Keith Nichol more,cccs or Tre? aka "stop sending me PMs, no you stop"

Despite RUMORS on this board to the contrary, Keith Nichol reported to The University of Oklahoma during this spring semester, with NO injury to his throwing arm and is looking good in spring practices.

Not sure if any of you remember but a very prominent and respected poster on this board reported that Keith Nichol had a serious injury to his throwing arm and was trying to hide it from the OU coaches.

DrTre Insider: Keith Nichol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been pretty lucky lately to come across some nice inside information. I've got more today and it involves Elite 11 Quarterback Keith Nichol of Lowell, Michigan.

As many of you know, Nichol is one of the nation's finest quarterbacks. He committed early to Michigan State. After a poor MSU season, USC and Oklahoma came a calling. Nichol decided to decommit and go with Oklahoma. Nichol's insider reasoning was MSU's poor season and the ability to start from Day 1 at OU.

Well, Nichol seriously injured his arm/elbow on his throwing arm just recently. He is trying to keep the injury a secret. His classmates and some of his closest friends do not even know about the injury. He wears it in a sling when he is not around others and he's trying to keep the injury a secret from OU.

Nichol is very worried about the injury and the seriousness of the situation. He doesn't know whether or not he'll be ready at the start of next year. He currently is working with a baseball pitching coach after school trying to gain his arm strength back and regain the motion in his arm. This could effect his stance with OU especially with Mustain rumors flying around.

Just thought this would interest some here.

I challenged the poster on this and was called everything but a white man.

Well as I suspected this was a sour grapes rumor, started by an over zealous MSU fan, in an attempt to smear Keith's good name. This was done shortly after Keith decommitted from MSU and committed to OU.

Damn, being right feels good.
    Last edited by cccsdad; 03-29-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks for the update. Good luck with all that. Now go suck yourself and your "I told you so" same sex partner.

Was that below the belt and uncalled for? Probably. Do I care? Not at all. Did I just prove that I have no class? I suppose. But, when wallowing with pigs you're bound to get muddy, so taking you OFF the ignore list to find out why you started a thread in my fourm was the first bad move.

I'm a Michigan fan so I could care less about Nichol. Actually glad he's in the mistake state - the one our country thought so little of that they banished the original inhabitants to. Regardless, I dislike Big 12 morons trolling my space. So get the fuck out and don't come back. There's no more story here.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Thanks for the update. Good luck with all that. Now go suck yourself and your "I told you so" same sex partner.

Was that below the belt and uncalled for? Probably. Do I care? Not at all. Did I just prove that I have no class? I suppose. But, when wallowing with pigs you're bound to get muddy, so taking you OFF the ignore list to find out why you started a thread in my fourm was the first bad move.

I'm a Michigan fan so I could care less about Nichol. Actually glad he's in the mistake state - the one our country thought so little of that they banished the original inhabitants to. Regardless, I dislike Big 12 morons trolling my space. So get the fuck out and don't come back. There's no more story here.
    Now that was an educated, well thought out response. You should be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34

This is a fucking joke jethro...Bashing a kid for calling out a bullshit story by one of the regular posters here?? Tre made some bullshit claims and got called on it...then you come out and tell a poster to go to hell? If that is how you really feel than you really need to calm the hell down

Fuck that...he has every right to gloat and post whatever the fuck he wants. We had a BREAKING news story, a big argument about the credibility of the poster, and now it has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    Fuck that...he has every right to gloat and post whatever the fuck he wants. We had a BREAKING news story, a big argument about the credibility of the poster, and now it has been resolved.

Thanks for the support. By the way my "gloating" is all being done in good fun.
    And the only reason I even mentioned this was because I was hammered pretty good, when I called Dre to the carpet on this.
    I can assure Jetrho and all his little Dre loving buddies, had this rumor been true, I would be in here bowing down to Dre for scooping this story.

LMAO AT TRE GETTING FUCKING OWNED!

Tre's rep on this board = ruined.

I did it because this tool has ZERO interest in our forum. None. He found us on google and hasn't been around since he got burnt out. He won't stay now and he won't return until Nichol throws or runs his first TD. He'll always come back because of Nichol, OU, and nothing more.

And how is he calling out Tre? He's ripping Tre's cousin if anything.

Now, he claims that he would be here giving props if the story were true. That's incredibly easy to say, but there is no way to prove that would have been the case, and frankly there's no way I'll ever believe it.

Anyhow, I think it's trolling. I think he does it on any and every website that says anything negative or controversial about OU.

If anyone wants to rip Tre, that's fine - he can handle that himself. I do it as well when it's warranted. But my job is to keep the forum running. I'm not here to defend trolls. If you like it, fine. I'll keep the thread up until the week after this moron leaves again.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

All this does is add some interesting sidepoints to this issue:
    1)Nichol was injured, but not as seriously as was thought.
    2)Nichol was faking an injury to lessen the pain for Sparties.
    3)People were lying to Tre's cousin because they knew Tre was on THIS message board. (An obvious conspiracy to drag WTF Detroit down. Probably started by the Faggots at the Detroit News)
    4)Nichol found out that Stoops is a "druggie", and faked the injury so he wouldn't be forced to buy drugs for Stoops.
    5)Nichols faked the injury because he found out that Stoops has a heart condition and was trying to indirectly kill Stoops by making him have a coronary (which would probably happen while Stoops was banging his secretary, which he does regularly).
    6)Nichol found out that Mitch Mustain was headed for Oklahoma and got a sore arm hitchhiking home from Norman to cry to his parents about it.
    7)The arm IS injured, and everybody in Oklahoma is lying about it just to make Sparty feel bad (Oklahoma: right on top of Texas: home of G W Bush, a known liar, so that makes everyone in Oklahoma a pathological lying son of a bitch)
    8)Keith Nichol is in hiding, and it's an imposter, because apparently, Dantonio has sent his cousin, Paulie "The Human Meat Grinder" Dantonio to try and "convince" Nichol to change his mind and play for Sparty.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

cccsdad:
    I think you and your buddy should visit this forum alot. You guys did something that is rarely accomplished here: Got some reaction, generated some life, and got people to post something more than "LOL!" or "Wow, can't belive it!".
    Good job, stick around. Football season is just around the corner!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread