+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pistons Bench Play

Pistons Bench Play

Figured I would make a thread for people to post anything on the bench. Delfino, Flip, Lindsey and the rest.

Blog Entries

But seriously, the bench hasn't been that bad, which is why so many here want to see it used more.

Delfino, Murray, Davis, Maxiell and especially Dice have all made contributions when needed.

I'm excited to see Amir next year, too.

I'm no fan of Flip or Lindsey. Fino has suprised me be changing his game, he has a role. Dyess is a whore. The other bigs are a great luxery.

Dice is playing out of his mind

I think Dice is playing better than he has every played for the Pistons the last 2 months. Every shot he takes looks good, he looks so much more agressive. Delfino is starting to gel w/ the team and where was this Flip Murray earlier in the yr? But everyone knows once the playoffs come around Flip will rely on the starters to play 38 min./game.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'd love to see DD somehow get more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by umichjenks
    I think Dice is playing better than he has every played for the Pistons the last 2 months. Every shot he takes looks good, he looks so much more agressive. Delfino is starting to gel w/ the team and where was this Flip Murray earlier in the yr? But everyone knows once the playoffs come around Flip will rely on the starters to play 38 min./game.
    That up and under for a layup move when people are expecting the 12 foot fadaway is absolutly deadly right now....

BTW, in the playoffs, the starters should play 38 minutes a game.... It's now that they should be down around 30....

I love the fact that in past years other teams fans acted like the Pistons were "Lucky" to have no injuries during the course of the year when in fact injuries not only give players less miles on their legs come the end of the seaon but they also allow a team to develop it's bench further..
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    And of course, it wasn't really luck, but the magic of Arnie Kander that's kept our aging fleet as healthy as it has.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...703280326/1051

I'm wondering if we need to lobby Arnie to limit minutes to Tay and Rip.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    brum

I wonder if Arnie is the one responsible for curing Magic Johnson's HIV virus.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:40 pm
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread