+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Final WTFDetroit.com 2007 NBA Mock Draft (6/28/07)

Blog Entries
    For those that haven't been paying attention, here's the top 9 in our WTFDetroit.com User Mock.

We're doing picks 10, 11 & 12 starting tomorrow morning.
    http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81

1. Portland Trailblazers - Greg Oden, Ohio St., 7'0" Center, Freshman

2. Seattle SuperSonics - Kevin Durant, Texas, 6'10" Small Forward, Freshman

3. Atlanta Hawks - Brandan Wright, North Carolina, 6'10" Power Forward, Freshman

4. Memphis Grizzlies - Al Horford, Florida, 6'9" Power Forward, Junior

5. Boston Celtics - Yi Jianlian, China, 7' Forward/Center

6. Milwaukee Bucks - Corey Brewer, Florida, 6'8" Shooting Guard/Small Forward, Junior

7. Minnesota Timberwolves - Jeff Green, Georgetown, 6'8" Small Forward, Junior

8. Charlotte Bobcats - Spencer Hawes, Washington, 6'11" Center, Freshman

9. Chicago Bulls - Joakim Noah, Florida, 6'11" Center/Power Forward, Junior
    Find a new slant.

Will this get updated again?

Check your PMs
    Updated again, one last time.

is brandon williams really slipping to 10?? lets slide up and grab him! i dont care that his offensive game is nil outside of arm's length of the basket, that dude had a minor role for his COLLEGE team, and that we have a terrible track record of developing talent. dude has tons of potential, and could definitly make up for the darko debacle.

shoot for the stars, joe!

edit: this wasnt tongue in cheek at all. honestly, think of how you'll feel when stern reads, "the detroit pistons select..." if that ended with brandon williams, we'd all be giddy as hell.

It's hard to predict. With the Clippers and Hawks, Kings and Bulls all wanting a big man or PG in the 9-14 range, you are going to have 1 or 2 swingmen really drop. Will it be Julian Wright, Nick Young, Brewer, Jeff Green, Thornton or Thaddeus Young?

With it being our 3rd need really, would we trade the pick if there is someone really wanted there by another team?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

i'd much rather gamble on b. williams than take just about any swing guy in the draft... that i've seen (admittidly, i honestly havent seen too many of those guys).

i like what williams can do, though. isnt afraid to get his nose dirty and has big mitts (always a good sign). if he went back to college i suspect he'd be the best player in the ncaa's and a lock to go #1 in 08. so if he's gettable i say get him.

Who is B Williams?

Brandan Wright? Sean Williams?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

woops, brqandon wright. i always do that.

+ Reply to Thread