+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Final WTFDetroit.com 2007 NBA Mock Draft (6/28/07)

Check your PMs
    Version 1.1 has been updated and released.

http://wtfdetroit.com

Conley is staying at OSU, and Lawson is leaning towards staying.

Blog Entries
    We'll see if Conley is singing the same tune after his team is eliminated and when scouts start telling him that he'll be the first PG drafted.

Conley is smart to say he's coming back while there are still games to be played.

That said, we're leaving guys in place on the mocks until they formally announce otherwise, and even then, they still change their minds sometimes.

This is a just a guide for now, but thanks for the updates.

I see us going after McRobets late in the first round, BTW. Assuming we get a PG early.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    I see us going after McRobets late in the first round, BTW. Assuming we get a PG early.
    Another PF? Can he play center? As much as I like Law, I wouldn't mind us getting Hawes if he is available with Orlando's pick (doubt he will be).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

i think your underestimating al horford. i think he goes 4th. also, glenn's boi corey brewer is helping himself alot by nailing 3 3's in a row. him being on fire for the final four would probably help his stock more than anything.

no chance in hell joe drafts a noodle armed pansy like mcroberts.

Nice to see GSW pulling ahead of Orlando a little. That should give us a better chance at a PG there.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

only if GSW makes the playoffs

they are in now though. but the clippers need a PG too, so I'm not sure that helps.

Check your PMs
    MOCK DRAFT UPDATED

http://wtfdetroit.com/

+ Reply to Thread