+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Why PS3 bashers need to be patient.

I use my PS3 as a Bluray player, that's about it. If it didn't played Bluray, it'd be a $600 paperweight. I should have waited for it to drop below $400.

This year is going to be great for the PS3 overall. Early on, the lineup's pretty weak, but when Spring and Summer come, damn...

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    This year is going to be great for the PS3 overall. Early on, the lineup's pretty weak, but when Spring and Summer come, damn...
    Maybe I'm lost here, but I'm looking at the list and nothing is making me say "damn...". Care to enlighten me?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Maybe I'm lost here, but I'm looking at the list and nothing is making me say "damn...". Care to enlighten me?
    whats the grudge about? I understand you dont care for games with a plot. I dont get the almost bitter knock on PS3 games. Kinda goes to preference, so I doubt anyone can enlighten you.

Both systems carry alot of the same games at this point. The exclusives are in favor of 360 if you love FPS, in favor of ps3 if you favor variety and presentation. Either way here's the list
    http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

Here's the 360 release list.
    http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

They speak for themselves. No need for fights or video game enlightenment that leads to useless feuds like the old days in here.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    whats the grudge about? I understand you dont care for games with a plot. I dont get the almost bitter knock on PS3 games. Kinda goes to preference, so I doubt anyone can enlighten you.

Both systems carry alot of the same games at this point. The exclusives are in favor of 360 if you love FPS, in favor of ps3 if you favor variety and presentation. Either way here's the list
    http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

Here's the 360 release list.
    http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

They speak for themselves. No need for fights or video game enlightenment that leads to useless feuds like the old days in here.
    I asked for what games are going to be blowing my mind come Spring and Summer, not the exact list I was already looking at. But thanks for still being useless gutz. I have no "grudge", I just want my $600 worth.

Unlike most of you knob gobblers I actually own all 3 systems. I don't have a bias for anything other then fun.
    Last edited by Comrade; 12-24-2007 at 06:44 PM.

Well, a few games have been pushed back to Fall. But anyhow....

MGS4
    LittleBigPlanet
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Killzone 2
    GT5
    SOCOM (I think)

Just off the top of my head. On the 360 side, I know the only game I am looking forward to in 2008 is Ninja Gaiden 2. Thereafter, I only care about Mass Effect and Bioshock series.
    Last edited by DrRay11; 12-24-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    I asked for what games are going to be blowing my mind come Spring and Summer, not the exact list I was already looking at. But thanks for still being useless gutz. I have no "grudge", I just want my $600 worth.

Unlike most of you knob gobblers I actually own all 3 systems. I don't have a bias for anything other then fun.
    You asked for someone's subjective list when you haven't been all that satisfied with the library so far. If you've already seen the lists, then why ask for what games you'd want? You already formed an opinion about that, a well informed one at that.

No knock on your idea fun at all, sorry you saw me as saying as much. Either way didnt think you'd take the post so negatively or as a personal shot in the balls. I only posed a fair question. If you've developed your 3 system well informed unbiased position, then what exactly can anybody tell a 3 system owning confident cat such as yourself to enlighten you on what you've already read by your own account?

If thats an unfair question then never mind honestly.

I have no "grudge", I just want my $600 worth.
    Well i gotta say I didnt think it or any system was worth $600, and a much bigger gap in money than the 50 dollar difference these days between ps3 and 360. Apologies for the grudge assumption though. Can't say you'll ever feel right about spend $600 on a first generation PS3 if that's what you're looking for. My perspective is someone who spent 400 on a 40 gb ps3 since i already had a ps2. Can't say i'm mad about the investment. Can't say i'm too worried about the upcoming lineup. Whether it be unknown games such as Haze, David Jaffe's(god of war, twisted metal) 3 titles he has his team working on, and Little Big Planet, or proven series such as MGS4, God of War 3, Socom 4(socom confrontation coming first i think), and FF13. I think there will be plenty to choose from. I also believe 360 will have plenty on their plate too(new splinter cell going head up with mgs4, too human possibly proving early skeptics wrong along with plenty of FPS games in between).

Either way i hope you do find some games to your liking on PS3 to atleast keep it from getting too much dust as your paper weight.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    The truth...now you all need to shut up:

+ Reply to Thread