+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lions Sign TJ Duckett

In watching the NFL Network, they were talking about the Lions and said that getting Bell and Duckett were great moves. They feel that both of them will fit into the Martz system very well. Bryson and Cason are the odd men out and may be cut.

I guess I like the move, but only because the small amount of money. Problem is that neither of those backs play special teams, so whoever you cut will be lost there. Probably Cason I'm sure.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I am very excited about the move. I think Duckett will be a great back for the Lions. Fuck all those other backs outside of Bell, get rid of them. I like the idea of Bell for speed and Duckett for power. Good move by the Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I am very excited about the move. I think Duckett will be a great back for the Lions. Fuck all those other backs outside of Bell, get rid of them. I like the idea of Bell for speed and Duckett for power. Good move by the Lions.
    Sounds like Dunn and Alstot, and Dunn and Duckett.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Sounds like Dunn and Alstot, and Dunn and Duckett.

Well, Atl led the league in rushing with the Dunn/Duckett combo so I'll take it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Well, Atl led the league in rushing with the Dunn/Duckett combo so I'll take it.
    Vick.
    Find a new slant.

Well, remember those are the backups too. We have a feature back in KJ (assuming he's healthy eventually).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Can anyone even remotely associated with the Detroit Lions be mentioned in the same sentence with the word "feature"?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Matt Millen is the NFL's feature idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Matt Millen is the NFL's feature idiot.
    Nice.

+ Reply to Thread