+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 - News from around the NFL

Blog Entries
    Wonder Showzen was the fucking shit. I can't believe those fucks at MTV aren't bringing it back.

I didn't know NBA players played in the NFL....:P

That show was so racist and sexist and every other -ist. I loved it. I miss it.

Blog Entries
    Arrington suffers multiple injuries in accident
    By Michael Smith
    ESPN.com

Updated: June 18, 2007, 3:48 PM ET

Free-agent linebacker LaVar Arrington was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in the Washington, D.C., area, the player's agent told ESPN.com on Monday.

Carl Poston said it was his understanding that Arrington suffered a broken bone in his arm, three broken bones in his leg, cuts and bruises. The injuries do not appear to be life-threatening. He is recovering at Prince George's Hospital Center.

Arrington, a former Pro Bowl linebacker for the Washington Redskins, is not currently under contract to any team. The 28-year-old Arrington is still rehabilitating an Achilles tendon tear that cut short his 2006 season with the New York Giants
    Find a new slant.

I just heard about the Arrington thing on the radio. How many retards need to wreck their bikes before the rest of the retards get a clue.
    It will be interesting to hear Goodell's take on motorcycles. There may not be much he can do, but he can encourage teams to put clauses in contracts if they aren't alreay there, and he can take their side if it becomes an NFLPA dogfight.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Pacman is in more hot water today. I guess some friends of him were shooting a gun outside a strip club or something.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Anybody hear the Arrington news and decide to get rid of their bike? I'm in the market.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Between that and Lance Briggs, their defense may look a smidge vulnerable again this season. We'll see.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

They better hope it doesn't. Their offense blows. If the D isn't dominant they will have no chance of repeating a superbowl trip.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Between that and Lance Briggs, their defense may look a smidge vulnerable again this season. We'll see.
    Tread lightly or we'll have to redirect you to "Lions optimism?"
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread