+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big Sale on games at Best Buy (starting at $2)

Big Sale on games at Best Buy (starting at $2)

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Chris, do you know if this is happening at all Best Buys? If it's going down at the one in Saginaw I'm going to go nucking futs!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Damn, I could get three new decent 360 games for 6 bucks. Sucks I don't have a car here at school...

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Chris, do you know if this is happening at all Best Buys? If it's going down at the one in Saginaw I'm going to go nucking futs!
    all i know is what the thread says. I'm going to the waterford one now, I will see what I can find out. I imagine they just have a bin of them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

It's true, I checked it out. Unfortunately a bunch of people snagged them before I heard about it! Damn it! That would have been so tight to get games that cheap. Some 360 games were $1.99!

yeah, almost everything was gone. I got howard lederer's world championship poker 2. nothing special, but probably fun none the less.

Yeah, I got there at about 7 and there wasn't crap left. The best I could do was FIFA Street for the Xbox or FIFA for the Gamecube. Needless to say, I passed.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread