+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Other All Star Competitions (Dunk contest, 3pt shootout, rookie/soph game, etc)

oh wait, Detroit gets a time of 1:06. still might make the finals.....

nice, Chicago vs Detroit in the Shooting Stars competition Finals.

controversy........Ben Gordon gets team Chicago disqualified, lol.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAAASKETBAAAALLLLL!!!!!

LOL the crowd gave Detroit a booing.......probably due to the controversy, but Laimbeer got a solid booing when he start talking in the post contest interview. Then Swim Cash leads the team in a "DEEETROIT BAAASKETBAAAL!!" to some boos.

I love it.

They are the reigning champs for next year -> Chauncey can't bolt.

uh, Lebron sucked in the skills competition. talk about no sense of urgency....

maybe i spoke too soon. Lebron w/ 35.4, Chris Paul w/ 39.6.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    lol @ Gordon.

I cant believe the NBA denied Howard. That would have been pretty awesome to see. Maybe since he can 360 at 12 feet, he can 720 at 10. That would be entertaining. Glad they made a time limit for the dunk contest this year, last year by the time Nate got his dunk it wasnt even cool anymore. I kind of want to see what Tyrus does after getting himself in trouble. Either way, dunk contest is lame and Ill just have it on in the background while Im doing other things. One guy on TV I heard said that instead of the dunk contest the NBA should have a game of HORSE. No way I would miss that.

worst contest ever.

can the players at least pretend to run?

they should have a defender chase them or something. that was a pathetic first round.

Damnit, I had alpacas riding on LeBron.

+ Reply to Thread