+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a suggestion, win a prize, WINNER ANNOUNCED

Check your PMs

Make a suggestion, win a prize, WINNER ANNOUNCED

We've been working on some exciting site enhancements and new features for both the home page and the forums. This includes a new look for both.

We wanted to provide an opportunity for you guys to make any suggestions for what you might like to have added or improved, so we decided to make a little contest out of it.

From now until Monday, Feb 26, feel free to post any suggestions that you'd like to make about our site in this thread. That means suggested new features, content, enhancements, appearance, pretty much anything.

After the 26th, we'll pick the best suggestion and that person will win one of our famous 500 minute long distance calling cards (sorry, this is the last one we have, U.S. posters only).

Capish?

Bring on your suggestions.
    Last edited by The Syndicate; 02-15-2007 at 01:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    My suggestion would be to get some actual suggestions.
    Find a new slant.

Suggesting a shrine to WTFchris is not a valid suggestion either (though it may be a good idea).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

My suggestion is to hold a "Brown Paint Brush Tool" contest, with Internet Sensation GlennDanzig as the judge, jury, and executioner as to who wins.

Example: With the Brown Paint Brush Tool, I shall now recreate a famous WTFer in amazing detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Like...wow!

i THINK I saw this in another forum but...

A thread such as the random pictures thread or the movie thread...has a shitload of pages...i think WTF could use a "page finder"?

so instead of going alll the way to the first or last pages and pressing the page before it, we could just type a page number?

just a suggestion

I'd like to see a literature forum, and a PGA Golf forum.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Cross:
    That's damn good.

when I Yahoo WTFDETROIT.com I get this:

Detroit Pistons, Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, University of Michigan, and Michigan ... WTFDetroit.com NFL Power Rankings - Week 5, 2006 ...

Gay.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Some forums have a respect feature. If you like or dislike somebodys post you give them positive or negative respect. Over time the respect rating builds for each member, up or down, and you can see who is really respected or disrespected on the board. The more respect you have, the more weight your given respect has on other users. Your rating would be displayed under your av or something.

I dont know how well this would work around here just because there arent a ton of active posters. In that sense it might not be too helpful compared to a board with 1,000 active users. This was pretty much the only thing I could think of, you guys do a good job.

Uxka:
    I like that one.

+ Reply to Thread