+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: WTFDetroit presents...Celebrity DUIs

Since you slackers won't do a good version:

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Awesom job Chris. Its like he's righ there with them.

Nice taste in beer too.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Suns' Richardson accused of DUI
    by Jim Walsh - Jan. 5, 2009 02:11 PM
    The Arizona Republic

Phoenix Suns guard Jason Richardson was accused by police of driving under the influence of alcohol when he was stopped Dec. 21 by a Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community officer.

Richardson was stopped at 2:48 a.m. at the Loop 101 freeway and Thomas Road, according to citation filed at West Mesa Justice Court. He also was accused of failure to drive in one lane and speeding.
    The ticket said the officer clocked Richardson traveling 65 mph in a 55 mph zone as he headed south on the freeway in a white 2008 Mercedes Benz.

Richardson, 26, was cited and released pending a preliminary appearance that is yet to be scheduled. Larry Kazan, a defense attorney who specializes in DUI cases, has notified the court that he will represent Richardson.
    Find a new slant.

65 on the freeway in a new white Mercedes? I'm betting he was driving while black.
    Last edited by Fool; 01-06-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Actor Rip Torn charged with drunken driving
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    5:17 AM CST, January 6, 2009

LITCHFIELD, Conn. - Actor Rip Torn has pleaded not guilty to drunken driving charges in Connecticut, nearly two years after being fined and losing his license for similar charges in New York.

The 77-year-old Salisbury resident appeared in Bantam Superior Court on Monday. He pleaded not guilty to illegal operation of a motor vehicle while under the influence and failure to drive in the proper lane.

State police say Torn was driving his 1994 Subaru with a Christmas tree tied to the top in the breakdown lane of Route 44 on Dec. 14 when he was stopped by a trooper. Police say he failed part of a field sobriety exam and refused to take a Breathalyzer test.

His lawyer, A. Thomas Waterfall, says that he will be meeting with Torn to discuss his defense options. Torn is set to return to court Jan. 28.
    This is the mug shot from his 2006 DUI, so I'm anxiously awaiting the new one.

Find a new slant.

That pic very well could be my next av. Classic bedhead action.

Blog Entries
    "1994 Subaru" might actually be better than that pic.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    "1994 Subaru" might actually be better than that pic.
    That caught my eye as well. The actor's strike must've really hit him hard.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Randolph arrested, released on bail

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers forward Zach Randolph has been arrested for investigation of drunken driving, authorities said Monday.

California Highway Patrol Officer Tony Garrett said two officers saw a white Rolls-Royce weaving on Interstate 405 around 2:25 a.m. Monday.

The officers pulled the car over and identified Randolph as its driver. Garrett said alcohol could be smelled from inside the car and after conducting a field sobriety test, Randolph was arrested and taken to the Men's Central Jail in downtown Los Angeles.

He was later released on $5,000 bail. A message left for a Clippers spokesman was not immediately returned.

Randolph scored 18 points in the Clippers' 88-85 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.
    Sparty on!
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread