+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Corey Redding - Franchised

The problem is that unless we trade down (and pick up extra picks), we can't really spend a 2nd rounder on a DE, and maybe not a 3rd. RT, LG, MLB are the top 3 needs. CB and DE are close, but might not be addressed in the first few rounds.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'd rather see us take Thomas and a guard in the second round than a DE, but if there isn't a solid guard available then a DE is an option.

yeah, swancutt was put on IR towards the end of preseason. he had some nagging injury and im assuming rod wanted the roster spot for another position. apparently marinelli loves swancutt's ability though. i would like to see him get some playing time this year.

According to ESPN/John Clayton, Redding wants to be traded anyhow.

well, atleast we know he has a good head on his shoulders. smart man.

Lions DT Redding receives franchise tag

he Detroit Lions put the franchise tag on defensive tackle Cory Redding, team president Matt Millen said Wednesday in Indianapolis at the NFL's scouting combine.

The move prevents Redding from becoming an unrestricted free agent next month.

Redding emerged as a dominant player for the Lions last year when defensive tackle Shaun Rogers was out of the lineup. Redding had 37 tackles, including eight sacks, in his fourth season with the team after being drafted in 2003.

Redding is now officially going to become a bad seed or an underachiever.

^^I'll take the latt.. nah, the forme... nevermind. Both.

+ Reply to Thread