+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 130
FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1299

Thread: Football recruiting - class of 08

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    HA HA HA HA HA..........The best part is that he was supposed to go to AA, but never made it there so he committed without even stepping onto campus (at least that is the talk).

If it's a true rumor than someone oughta be asking "What in the hell did MD do to this kid while he was in town?"
    The state mods claim he became a plan B due to lack of lateral movement(why he played DE in HS).

Also why he lost his Oklahoma offer when Stoop's brother coaches at Mooney.

I call SPIN, but at the same time there may be SOME truth.

Perry and Ingram will be at the Breslin tomorrow.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    JB Fitzgerald was there with him.
    Maybe JB talked him into it.
    Maybe JB told him he was decommitting to go somwwhere else, leaving a spot????
    Koger may have told his Go Blue(also was at MSU). Fitz is taking another visit, to OSU this time. So I doubt Fitz pressured him to UM. Might have said 'a spot is open' though.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

With all the love Koger has been showing RR, why would MD even let the kid on campus? There was absolutely no way Koger was going to de-commit, so that's letting him behind enemy lines.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsportscity
    Koger may have told his Go Blue(also was at MSU). Fitz is taking another visit, to OSU this time. So I doubt Fitz pressured him to UM. Might have said 'a spot is open' though.
    There's no confirmation of JB going to OSU yet. His only confirmed visit is Rutgers.
    This is the time of year when Fan Anxiety takes over. No one is better than UM fans. Especially this year with a new hire.
    I can see it now: Either RR lands Pryor, and gets to that magical number of 25 (and they all better be 4+ stars), or UM fans will be filling message boards with "This was a mistake, give us LLoyd back".
    I'd say it's just time to tune out for awhile and wait until Feb 6.

Jethro: Why is Dantonio letting Koger on MSU's campus? Even if he doesn;t get a kid, he's got to get in a kids ear, spread the word. Maybe Koger has a football playin' friend, you know, one with a really nice personality...

So far Dantonio isn't doing shit with recruiting. Jackson was a get because at the time UM had 478 receivers. Ingram, if they get him, will be a legacy recruit. The biggie will be Perry, but not many people see that happening.
    MSU is what MSU is. Dantonio isn't the personality they need to overcome their MSU-ness.
    If I were Dantonio I'd load up with solid three stars that I could coach up and keep for four years, and snag the occassional big name or two every year. If you is a good coach, who knows? 33-6 at WVU with two BCS wins, and not a four star recruit in sight, right? Look what they just did to Oklahoma.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I'm sorry, in the above post I referenced a recruit named "Jackson" I'm having a brain problem this morning, and I of course mean the receiver Fred _______ out of Detroit.

Pryor coming in this weekend it seems.

Stoops pulled the schollie supposedly because Hill wanted to look around and make visits. He wanted him.

Kroger wasnt there with Hill. Kroger was a sunday-monday visit.

Pryor coming this weekend is best. BooBoo be there. Moore coming in and a few others. Plus if they arent feeling Pryor after the visit, they can get onto star jackson the bama commit rather quickly. Applewhite left Bama and he was the one who recruit Jackson.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Art: Check out our new Jethro UM football Thread! It's great! And, MORE filling! Full of UM info for the discerning fan.

From TheWolverine-
    Word is guys like Kenny Demens, Elliott Mealer, Rocko Khoury and possibly even, yes, J.B. Fitzgerald are all coming in on Saturday for unofficial visits to see the basketball game and hang with the recruits. Gotta love that......... It's serious time now.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I heard you'll have amazing seats for the game, Mood. I'll holla at you from the nosebleeds.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

+ Reply to Thread