+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic air, pizza delivery and strippers

Detroit is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
    Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
    Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    actually disasters hit the coast before us. enjoy Cali Denny

that whole thing Lex Luthor was planning with the missiles splitting the fault lines will happen on its on. So much for superman.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    its cheap because you'd be lucky if the plane doesnt freeze stuck to the ground at this temperature.
    Or its cheap because they dont like heating there cabins!
    a man could get to like this cozy little forum here, what with the custom avatar and all.

Arcman:
    You have GOT to stop posting so much on this forum. You are going to wear your computer out at this rate.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    You're either well hung or she's ugly.
    LOL. Ill claim the first one there.

Odd weather this year. We (California) were having a friggin cold spell while y'all were in the 60s (iirc in December) now MI is freezing its collective nuts off and its nice out here.

I like how all the local news has been telling people how to keep warm, and the TV stations have had the county map with wind chill advisory plastered on the screen for a couple days. Its cold, thats it, not a freakin tornado or anything. Wear a coat, hat and gloves if youre gonna be out for a while, and get over it already. I on the other hand, have not even got my winter coat out of the closet for my third winter in a row now.

UxKa:
    Man, I totally agree. Why the HELL does the news need to treat WINTER in JANUARY in MICHIGAN or WISCONSIN like it's a sudden outbreak of bubonic plague?
    I mean, doesn't this shit happen every year?
    All I do is line my dumpster with a couple extra pieces of old carpet, get a few more candles, and I'm toasty warm.
    The cold is actually beneficial to me because it helps me with food storage.
    I think you gotta be an idiot if you need Walter Cronkite to tell you to wear a hat and some mittens when it gets below 10 degrees.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    ...All I do is line my dumpster with a couple extra pieces of old carpet, get a few more candles, and I'm toasty warm.
    The cold is actually beneficial to me because it helps me with food storage.
    lol, extra carpet. When I was a teenager, my bedroom had a balcony. I loved winter because I could just leave beer outside and it would stay cold, compared to hiding it in my room and dealing with warm beer, or ice in beer, ewww.

i had to deliver pizza in this crap all day today, waiting for people to answer their doors, boy was that fun

+ Reply to Thread