Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Webber Wallpaper

Webber Wallpaper

Its no Sheed got yo baby but here:
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/368...webbernhg5.jpg
    Quiet err, im transmitting rage

Is that for real? I can imagine the advertising campaign for this:
    :Hey you! Yeah! Fuckstick! You, the one with a pound of old chili in your beard!
    If you're tired of your old wallpaper, the Magic Johnson or Larry Bird stuff, try the REAL DEAL! Sick of Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods shit all over everyone's house?
    Well, here at the Edmartin Company have something for you. Yes, those of you who want to associate themselves with the reality of life. The reality that you'll NEVER be like MJ, or Tiger, or Larry Bird. Nope, for those of you who can accpet the fact that you are complete losers who will never accomplish anything, try our new CHRIS WEBBER WALLPAPER!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Is that for real? I can imagine the advertising campaign for this:
    :Hey you! Yeah! Fuckstick! You, the one with a pound of old chili in your beard!
    If you're tired of your old wallpaper, the Magic Johnson or Larry Bird stuff, try the REAL DEAL! Sick of Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods shit all over everyone's house?
    Well, here at the Edmartin Company have something for you. Yes, those of you who want to associate themselves with the reality of life. The reality that you'll NEVER be like MJ, or Tiger, or Larry Bird. Nope, for those of you who can accpet the fact that you are complete losers who will never accomplish anything, try our new CHRIS WEBBER WALLPAPER!
    im so confused

it makes me feel like puking

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    You put teal in it. Not the way to win over the pistons fan crowd. Teal is a sore spot.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

nice job, bigdt87.

Either I'm not up on "computer lingo", or this really is WALL paper, that you put, like, in your house. As in you buy this tuff, put it on your walls, and then have your friends over and ask them, "Well, whattya think? Does it match by black laqueur water bed" Does it clash with my black and brass coffee tables?"
    I mean, help me here. Most of us are over twelve, right? We don't put wallpaper in our house of professional athletes, do we? (OR college or high school or Pop Warner).
    We don't really think that shit is cool, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Either I'm not up on "computer lingo", or this really is WALL paper, that you put, like, in your house. As in you buy this tuff, put it on your walls, and then have your friends over and ask them, "Well, whattya think? Does it match by black laqueur water bed" Does it clash with my black and brass coffee tables?"
    I mean, help me here. Most of us are over twelve, right? We don't put wallpaper in our house of professional athletes, do we? (OR college or high school or Pop Warner).
    We don't really think that shit is cool, do we?
    lol dude. wallpaper, for your computer. a desktop.

yikes

OH! I said I might not be up on "computer lingo".
    So, it's like a thing that is the background for all your icons?
    That's the trouble with computer geeks. They try to make these things sound so "mainstream", with all kinds of shadow language.
    Like "chat rooms"--not a room
    Wallpaper-neither a wall, nor paper
    Just stick to "1" and "0", and your collection of pocket protectors and quit trying to take over the world.

And don't think for one minute that I don't believe there's some 35 year old dude who has Chris Webber posters and real Chris Webber wall paper up in his bedroom, and a miniature rim over the doorway where he practices Chris Webber like dunks with a nerf basketball.

+ Reply to Thread