+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farewell to Flopping......?

While I agree flopping is getting rediculous, could you imagine the mandated suspensions from techs players would get? They should call offensive flopping, which I think it more important than defensive flopping. The dive rule in NHL is meant to stop players from acting their way into a call. In a similar way, I would like to see the NBA crack down on that too. They should go after players that act their way into foul calls instead of worrying about charges.
    Last edited by WTFchris; 01-26-2007 at 09:20 AM.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Can we have a "no pretending you're injured only to come back out of the tunnel 2 seconds later" rule?

(I thought this thread was going to be about Kerry.)
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Can we have a "no pretending you're injured only to come back out of the tunnel 2 seconds later" rule?
    Yes. It could be called the Dwyane rule (the NCAA equivalent would be the Mateen rule.)

I still remember seeing Cleaves fall to the ground in agony, roll over and yell "it's broken!!" (referring to his ankle). A few minutes later he was back on the floor like nothing had happened.

Heart of a champion, I tell ya.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Just in case it wasn't clear that Brandon Jennings has been a flop...

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or...nba/index.html

Blog Entries
    It's clear that you've figured out how to use Google to find old threads, too. Takes a little heat off Vinny to get the search function fixed.

I think this Google thing might just catch on.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread