+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official LOL@the Raiders thread

I'm hoping they trade for vick, but don't include their pick at all. That means Russell will still be there when we pick.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    lol...Vick isn't coming to oakland, not for two WR's and a 1st rounder. Also Russell may not be available. Honestly i'd prefer Peterson, But it all depends on what Lane Kiffin talks Al Davis into doing to get him started on the offensive set up he needs..
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    Peterson's collar bone would concern me.

We all saw how Charles Rogers collar bone injury went.

Maybe ganja weakens the collar, though.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Peterson's collar bone would concern me.

We all saw how Charles Rogers collar bone injury went.

Maybe ganja weakens the collar, though.
    maybe Rogers is frail. Not a worry IMO, Peterson rehabilitated from his much faster and probably has better work ethic than Rogers, which may have played a factor.
    ^

what would they do at QB? Sign Jeff Garcia? lol
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    what would they do at QB? Sign Jeff Garcia? lol
    Who knows? Again depends on what Kiffin says he can do. Honestly I think he's a great guy to have for Andrew Walter, What USC did to make Booty look like a QB was admirable. I think he very well could stick with Brooks and Walter.

Also last I checked Garcia looked like a qb again as soon as he got out of the Lions death trap. Doesnt mean I'd want him on our team. But Laughing like your team wasnt the only one he played that badly in, is a little odd.

The Raiders main issue is that its hard to judge 2006 from an offensive personnel stand point. The coaching was that bad on offense unfortunately. So "cleaning house" may not be the right first move. And laughing off guys that are probably way better than their numbers in it would be fairly premature. Either way QB isn't that big an issue to me. Brooks, Walter, or new guy is fine by me as long as we get some rushing help.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Gutz,

Continuing to post in that Lions v. Raiders thread was getting lame, that thread should now drift down the page in retirement.

Here's a new thread for you.
    Find a new slant.

Kiss my ass, i didnt ask for it. :P
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    ...like your team wasnt the only one he played that badly in, is a little odd.
    Cleveland Browns anyone?

Garcia would be a huge mistake for the Raiders. his arm strength is shot and Moss wouldn't catch a pass over 40 yards. Oakland could pull a AP, Troy Smith combo though, if they wanted to.

+ Reply to Thread