+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official LOL@the Raiders thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Man this thread was as quiet as a mouse on Glin's part the Shittsburgh vs Oakland week. But being the classy guy he is, no hesitation to pop up in here after a loss and potential coaching fire.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    Your favorite franchise is a league-wide joke, but you blame me, lol.

And then to top it off, you attempt to rip possibly the most respected and successful pro football franchise from your outhouse?

You got issues, bud.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan

And then to top it off, you attempt to rip possibly the most respected and successful pro football franchise from your outhouse?

You got issues, bud.
    I didn't "attempt" to rip on anything, I called the chokers what they are. Your team has to sip the same "no playoffs" pina colada as the rest of them. And again your sarcastic ass was still a quiet pussy when we trashed Shittsburgh.

Glin I know you're not a dumbass, yet you continuous come to these dumbass conclusions. Blame you? Really? Good luck believing That i'd think you in all your team switching glory to be relevant to anything raiders or NFL for that matter. No I don't blame you. My motive was to point out your selective trash talking. I did that, you don't get anything more elaborate than that.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    And again your sarcastic ass was still a quiet pussy when we trashed Shittsburgh.
    "we", lol

First off, typically it's a struggle for me to even comprehend what you are trying to say.

Secondly, any weak attempt that you, as a Raiders fan, try to make to trash the Pittsburgh Steelers cannot even be taken seriously enough to warrant a response.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo's GM
    heck, even Oakland gets calls about its head coaching job
    Find a new slant.

First off, typically it's a struggle for me to even comprehend what you are trying to say.
    Maybe because you do more typing than reading.

Secondly, any weak attempt that you, as a Raiders fan, try to make to trash the Pittsburgh Steelers cannot even be taken seriously enough to warrant a response.
    AKA, you don't have a comeback since your sorry ass wasn't here when the Squeelers got ripped by the Raiders, cool.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    AKA, you don't have a comeback since your sorry ass wasn't here when the Squeelers got ripped by the Raiders, cool.
    One bad team beat another in a regular season game. It happens every week. I know you need "little victories" when you can get them, so I'm glad you are still enjoying that BIG win.
    Find a new slant.

Yea, the Bills talking shit isn't something i could really be bothered by. I'm glad they are the better job if it means them getting Chan Gailey fresh off of being fired by the amazing Chiefs. Dude using the Raiders as a stepping stone to justify a shitty hire, fine by me.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    One bad team beat another in a regular season game. It happens every week. I know you need "little victories" when you can get them, so I'm glad you are still enjoying that BIG win.
    I'm enjoying your dodge and deflect more than anything. Your team needed the victory more than ours. But more so the reality is that you were a punk when they lost, and now apparently are the biggest shit talker after the season is over with both teams riding the pine. Again you prefer typing over reading, so type a response ignoring all this again.
    ^

Blog Entries
    I don't know what you want me to say other than what I just did. One bad team beat another, big whoop.

Enjoy your new coach, I hope that he enjoys the coaching staff that Al picks out for him.

I hope you get a top-notch candidate, like Marc Trestman.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread