Umaga was the dude that "fought" John Cena last year in a bunch of matches for the title.

He had a major spot on the card at a WrestleMania not long ago, representing Vince McMahon v Bobby Lashley, who was representing Donald Trump. Lashley won so Vince got his head shaved.

Umaga just completed the HulkaMania Tour of Australia with Mr. Kennedy (now known as Mr. Anderson - real name is Ken Anderson), Flair, Hogan, Brutus Beefcake, the Nasty Boys and whatever.

Anderson posted something on twitter about Umaga's death (something like "say a prayer for my brother, Umaga" or something) and reports will filter in all weekend about this.

Dude was super young - I think 36! Had a kid and a wife. He was released by WWE because he failed their "Wellness Policy" twice and refused to go to rehab.

I do believe he took roids - though if you saw a picture of the dude that wouldn't be your first thought.

Either way another young guy dead. The fact is wrestlers have no union and the business uses and abuses them then tosses them away. Until some of them get together and try to change things their all gonna stay on the pain pills/roids merry-go-round.

And what kind of athlete and/or performer doesn't have a uniion?

And people go crazy when they see a kick ass fight in a movie. Try doing that shit live in front of thousands of people 4 nights a week (wwe schedule is insane). And then have people tell you you're nothing but a fake.