+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The internet's best Michael Vick thread

I want to see him play one game. And watch the Oline betray that sick bitch and have Vick getting blasted by a 330 pound DT 18 times on national TV.

Then put him in a pound-you-in-the-ass prison for as long as can be allowed.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Wow. Roger Goodell just might make Joey Harrington a starting QB again. That Shaub trade isn't looking too hot right about now.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Oh what the hell.

I always thought Vick was the QB of the future, kinda like the next LeBron hype...

Cross this story could go under your 'there are some fucked up peeps in this world. I read the first couple lines of that story and clicked away.

edit...btw who was it that said, 'who cares? Its his dogs.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 07-17-2007 at 10:58 PM.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I hope all the commentators and writers who slobbed his knob for the past few years are shutting up now. I swear to God, it was as bad as it is with Lebron.

I'm not a Vick fan, but you guys are getting a little ahead of yourselves. Let the indictment play out. Remember the Duke Lacross team? Everyone ripped them to shreds and they were found to be not guilty.

He could be truly guilty, but we don't know it yet.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Well whether or not he's convicted, he's been indicted on federal charges. There are certain facts here that are not in dispute, and they're bad enough to really ruin his image.

I agree. Just the mere fact that he's indicted means his image is fair game.

I'm just saying the comments about kicking him out of the league, and taking it up the ass in prison are a little premature.

Roast his image all you want, just don't assume he's guilty.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

In interviews I conducted for an earlier story on the subculture of dogfighting and Vick's involvement, several experts described to me the process of "rolling" dogs. Owners take young dogs, usually puppies, and put them in an enclosed area and see how they react. They prod the dogs and urge them to get angry. If a dog shows aggression toward another dog, that's a positive. If a dog is timid, it is useless. Some fighters give away puppies that don't show the required "gameness." Other owners don't bother with the trouble of finding them a home and simply kill them.

Vick and his three associates, according to the indictment, fall in the latter category. Federal investigators allege that Vick is a murderer of dogs who weren't willing to fight for his enjoyment. Even worse, his actions appear more sinister than most professional dogfighters.

"If you want to kill a dog, why exert the energy to slam him into the ground or drown him? Why not just shoot him, which is the most common method?" says John Goodwin, dogfighting expert for the Humane Society of the United States. "That is insane. These guys, if they did that, have serious problems."
    usually i'd agree with you chris, but i think its pretty evident that he is guilty, even if only by association, of some pretty god awful stuff. i dont need the courts to tell me whether this guilt is beyond a reasonable doubt.

i will be truly disgusted if the nfl lets him ever play again.

i was watching nfl tonight last night and the discussion revolved around the idea that roger goodell's system is geared towards repeat offenders, so vick not being a repeat offender coudl get away with this. WTF? one of the most common traits to sociopaths is torturing animals. vick belongs in jail, not in the nfl being a role model to millions of kids.

if he plays again i'll be actively rooting for the hit that ends his career. even if its in some marginal small time league.

+ Reply to Thread