+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The internet's best Michael Vick thread

NIKE just cancelled his contract.

EDIT...NIKE just suspended his contract.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 07-27-2007 at 11:10 PM.

I saw a commercial last night for the Thanksgiving game on NFL network:

"Peyton Manning and the Colts take on the Atlanta Falcons"

I laughed thinking they probably had to re-do that promo. Joey ball game on Thanksgiving again. lol
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Now that Nike has suspended his contract, there are rumors that an adidas subsidiary, adidog, wants him to endorse their line of gear for fighting dogs. Of course, the dogs under 30 dog years don't like the stuff and the authentic uniforms (honoring fighting dog legends like Bruiser, Wartooth, and Lockjaw) don't look quite as tight as the Nike versions.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293268,00.html

South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With '$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollar' Lawsuit Alleging Al Qaeda Ties
    Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

FOXNews.com attempted to contact Vick, but neither he nor his spokesman could be reached for comment.

If I was Vick, I'd settle this lawsuit PRONTO! On top of all the dog stuff, if it comes out in court that he actually STOLE two pit bulls from this guy, Vick would be done.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

i guess vick might be facing rico statutes. not gonna get him, but just the thought of two + decades is gonna get him snitching like obie trice was never born. funny, dog fighting is actually the least of ron mexico's problems, and yet its probably the #1 reason why his nfl career might be over. its serious for him on so many levels. even though giant nebulas of dark matter are eating away at our very existence as we speak.

like a wise man named carmello once said, " stool pigeons finish last".

RICHMOND, Va. -- Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick accepted a plea deal Monday to avoid additional federal charges in a dogfighting case and now faces a likely lengthy prison sentence.
    "After consulting with his family over the weekend, Michael Vick has asked that I announce today that he has reached an agreement with federal prosecutors regarding charges pending against him," Billy Martin, one of Vick's attorneys, said in a statement. "Mr. Vick has agreed to enter a plea of guilty to those charges and to accept full responsibility for his actions and the mistakes he has made. Michael wishes to apologize again to everyone who has been hurt by this matter. The terms of Vick's prison term are not yet known. All three of Vick's co-defendants have reached plea deals in the case. Vick had been facing a Nov. 26 trial date. Vick's last two co-defendants pleaded guilty Friday and said he bankrolled gambling on dogfights at the quarterback's property in rural Surry County, not far from his hometown of Newport News. One said Vick helped drown or hang dogs that didn't do well. Quanis Phillips of Atlanta and Purnell Peace of Virginia Beach entered plea agreements and agreed to testify against Vick. Tony Taylor of Hampton struck a similar deal last month. The gambling allegations alone could trigger a lifetime ban under the NFL's personal conduct policy. The NFL has barred Vick from the Falcons' training camp but has withheld further action while the league conducts its own investigation. Peace, Phillips and Taylor pleaded guilty to the same charges facing Vick: conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and conspiracy to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture. The offense is punishable by up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Their sentencings are set for November and December.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2983121
    Last edited by WTFchris; 08-20-2007 at 02:48 PM.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    CNN Breaking News
    NFL quarterback Michael Vick has accepted a plea deal in his federal dogfighting case, The Virginian-Pilot newspaper reports.
    Find a new slant.

Damn you are fast.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Well played, Chris.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread