Ok, back to being serious.

I saw Roger Cosack on ESPN saying it would likely be a year or more before anything ever actually went down with this. WTF is wrong with our legal system?
Stoney and Wojo were talking about this compared to Kobe. Ok, with Kobe there was the argument that the sex was consentual. I can see that, even if most people don't believe it.
But this sort of thing, do they or do they not have a butt load of evidence including dead dogs, testimonies, and documents of ownership? If so, do NOT take your time. Bust his ass and put justice to work.

Meanwhile, I've seen people talking about Goodell likely going easy on him because he's all about nailing repeat offenders.
They must be talking about repeating the exact same crime, because clearly picking up a hooker under the name Ron Mexico and taking drugs to the airport in your water bottle don't win you a Nobel Prize. This cat IS a repeat offender with no respect for the law and the league should act quickly if they don't want to be the laughing stock of sports.