+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant will be one of the greatest of all time.

Just remember Darko was Dirk with better defense. I wouldn't trust Fraud at all.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I saw this guy play one game and he reminded me of mcgrady with more heart

Blog Entries
    Does Durant have a lazy eye?
    Find a new slant.

I'm not into the comb over thing, like some people pictured above are. Go bald gracefully is what I say. Pretty soon some dude is going to grow his pubes long enough to comb over his dome.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I'm not into the comb over thing, like some people pictured above are. Go bald gracefully is what I say. Pretty soon some dude is going to grow his pubes long enough to comb over his dome.
    I agree. I'd shave my head if I was nearing baldness. You aren't fooling anybody with a comb over or a rug.

That would be a pretty stinky comb over BTW. Hope they match.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Every guy in my family is balding (my dad has a pretty dead on Blaha comb-over and has since I can remember) so I planned my current hair style years in advance (seriously). When I got close to twenty I started shortening my hairstyles. I kept a pretty close eye on my dome situation and when it got to the point where I was sure it was leaving town and thought it might be showing to others I started shaving/buzzing it with no guard. I did it early enough that most around me assumed it was a choice and my brothers still call me "bald by choice". I let it grow longer than normal before I cut it a couple months back just to show my wife that my style "choice" was indeed necessary (though she really liked the "choice" originally anyway so it was more of an educational thing).

Balding is a pretty obvious thing to see on yourself. The only time I can't tell that I'm thinner on top is the day or two after a cut. However, most people that see me often (I'm talking business relationship here not just family and friends) seem not notice as long as I keep up on it. I base that on not being included in casual conversations around the office that center on baldness and at being asked a couple times why I chose to "cutt off all my hair".
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by thedunker621
    I saw this guy play one game and he reminded me of mcgrady with more heart
    This is the most accurate comparison yet. Only difference would be better rebounding and post up game for Durant.

right now durant is saying he's coming back. it sounds like oden is too.

im guessing they both can only stay away from the money so long, probably sophomore year and out. could be a magic/bird type deal. i'd bet the house right now they'll be meating in the dance next year.

and yea, i think another year in school pretty much seals the deal on the type of player durant will end up being. there have been guys about as talented before him, but they didnt have intangibles because they cut their teeth in abc camps. durant is the real deal that old time basketball fans should be able to appreciate. god am i stoked.

Don't buy the coming back talk. They are just saying all the right things before leaving. You can't tell your teammates you are gone after the year.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Chris, neither of those guys are coming back, nor should they.

The goal these days is to get your rookie contract over with ASAP so you can start making some real cash.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread