+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant will be one of the greatest of all time.

Blog Entries
    Reminds me of KG, with more range.
    Find a new slant.

Glenn - you mean Jonathan Bender?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

The question was asked last night on Sportscenter, "Who would you rather have right now? Oden or Durant. It wasn't Katz or Bilas, the name escapes me, but the analyst said he'd take Durant right now.

He's averaging 31 pts and 15 boards in conference play. His numbers have actually went up!

i watched the higlights of OSU's game last night. Oden only had 5 points, and they showed two highlights were he got the ball down low wide open for dunks. So that is all he did? i haven't seen anything impressive from Oden.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

^they were up by like 40. Biggs can't do much if they don't get the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    i watched the higlights of OSU's game last night. Oden only had 5 points, and they showed two highlights were he got the ball down low wide open for dunks. So that is all he did? i haven't seen anything impressive from Oden.
    Oden is absolutely sick. He will be an instant NBA All Star. He's the best shot blocker that I can remember in a long long time. Unfortunately he plays on a team full of guards that jack up threes. He doesn't get a lot of shots and when he does touch the ball, he's doubled immediately. Developmentally, he might have been better off on a team not so loaded with guards, because he would have got more looks. But who can argue with playing for a team that is Top 5 in the country.

I just love this new 1 year in college rule. It is great to see these amazing talents in the college game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I just love this new 1 year in college rule. It is great to see these amazing talents in the college game.
    I agree Tre. I wish we would have got the 2 year rule that was originally suggested. For some reason I see it going away in the future.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

This is actually a topic I agree with Tre on... I watch every Texas game I can. Durant can fucking ball. That's all that can be said, and I do agree with him being one of the best players in history... barring injury.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I havent seen Durant, so no official comment there. He seems pretty badass from what Ive read, and not just here. I wanted to point out one thing of Odom though (even though I dont like him as a conf foe), he still has a cast on his right hand which holds his game back a lot. He has learned to shoot free throws with his left and hasnt done bad. Thats pretty sick in itself. He did look pretty lazy on the offensive end against Wisky, maybe because of the guards OSU has. Put a cast on my right hand though, and Ill be straight retarded on the court. Whatever.. lookin like this years draft is going to be hotly contested between these two guys. I will definitely tune into the next Texas game that comes my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Daviticus 2.39
    This is actually a topic I agree with Tre on... I watch every Texas game I can. Durant can fucking ball. That's all that can be said, and I do agree with him being one of the best players in history... barring injury.
    The thing about Durant is how he leaves others with no room for error if they are going to try to top him. It's like TMac was in Orlando against the Pistons prior to his "nice to be in round 2" comment. Remember how TMac just didn't miss a single shot no matter how difficult? That's how it is when you watch Durant. Shot after shot whether inside or out is nylon.

+ Reply to Thread