+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant will be one of the greatest of all time.

garnett has arguably been the best (imo, 2nd best) pf in an era that is also arguably the best era for pf's.

individual talent alone, garnett would easilly make my top 50 talents. but his career doesnt even come close to top 50 careers. that was my point atleast.

incidentally, conley sr says that he is lined up to be oden's agent, and also says oden is still undecided about going pro.

I am going to recuse myself. I could NOT care less about Kevin Garnett, or where he ranks as a basketball player.
    Just wake me up when he does something significant.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

So you must be a huge Steve Kerr, Robert Horry fan? Not nearly as good but with a knack for doing something more significant given the moment?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Umm..Say, I'VE got an idea:
    Let's have Robert Horry and Steve Kerr compare their title rings with Kevin Garnetts title rings!
    Also, let's have Horry and Kerr compare their playoff highlights to Garnetts!
    OOPS!

Blog Entries
    Anyone that tries to criticize Kevin Garnett's game or his career comes off looking like a boob IMO.

The only fault that I can find with Garnett is that he is too loyal to a piece of shit franchise. He should have demanded out of there a long time ago.

Unfortunately, his career is going to be marred by playing for Minnesota. He has wasted the prime of his career playing for a dickhead (McHale) that crippled an already challenged franchise for years with that Joe Smith debacle.

If KG wasn't such a class act, he might just have a ring or three by now with another franchise.

Blog Entries
    If the Celtics get Durant, I wonder if they will finally trade Pierce?

Boobs do look pretty nice, ya gotta admit.
    But for Garnett to be cut some slack out of loyalty is something I don't really buy. If I'm a player, I WANT a ring, so if my team bags it, I'm outta there. Maybe it says something about a guy who is not hungry enough to do all he can to get a championship.

some people say garnett doesnt elevate his game for the playoffs.

but i think its the missing three playoffs in a row, mixed with 7 consecutive 1st round exits that garner the criticism. the accomplishments dont match the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    If the Celtics get Durant, I wonder if they will finally trade Pierce?
    I doubt it. What can they get? His value was a lot higher 2 years ago. They need a Center. They need to win the lotto or have Memphis take Durant so they can get Oden. Then you have a post player (Oden), a creator (PP), and a 3 point shooter to kick out to (Wally).

Even then they'd be smart to swap PP for a younger and better character scorer that will pass to Oden and not be a whiner.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Nazr to Boston for Pierce. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread