+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2!

I would probably be hyping if I had a working Xbox 360. What a joke.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I would probably be hyping if I had a working Xbox 360. What a joke.
    I'll get ya over to the crib to enjoy GRAW 2.

GRAW 2 on the 60", follow it up with some billiards on the Olhausen....feeeeeel it!

I picked this game up last week.

Really diggin the online play, havent got much time in on the single player yet though. I'm still in the first campaign and the only time i tried the current mission i got me and my squad killed thanks to a tank barrage.......or an air strike i'm still not sure it was wild
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Ok, so I got the game and I just got done beating it on the hardest difficulty. I gotta say, this game is bad ass. It's addicting, incredibly realistic, and the enemy is a formiddble opponent.

My favorite parts. Controlling Apache's, Little Bird's, APC's, and MIAI MOTHER FUCKING TANKS. DAMNIT WAS IT FUN TO ROLL THE STREETS OF MEXICO RUNNING BEHIND THIS HUGE THING AND WATCHING IT BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THE WHOLE CITY! Yes, it was that fun to me. However...

The downside to this is I had a hard time controlling my soldiers. For the most part I got it down, but in tense situations, I found them often doing stupid things, getting out of position, not being able to hit a dude standing in the open 3 feet in front of them, and sometimes the d pad would fuck up and send them to the wrong place or I'd tell them to attack and the d pad would miss the target and tell them to move into the middle of an area, then I'd freak out and run after them and order them back to cover because they'd just stand there and shit themselves in the middle of a street if I didn't tell them not to.

And it really pissed me off when my anti tank gunner successfully killed the entire squad because he shot the tree he was standing next to.
    Overall, a 9 out of 10.

+ Reply to Thread