+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2!

GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2!

One of the most anticipated titles in my life, GRAW 2 will be officially released March 2nd. Just when I thought the month of March couldn't get any hotter, GRAW 2 will be released.

For those of you who have really got into the online play, you know this game was flat out sick and definately one of the 360's best titles when the system dropped. The screenshots for the new game look amazing and I can't wait to play it.

This time around I'll have it the first day (we are talking taking off work type of day). I won't have to play catch up in online play this time around. If the game just came out and provided new environments, it would be great, but you give me more options/weapons/and environments....oh baby boy!

I can not freaking wait!
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Check the leaderboard, you'll see DocTre runnin' shit
    Last edited by Moodini31; 01-10-2007 at 10:45 PM.

DocTre is an online shoota! Are you ever going to get to that Hitman: Blood Money joint? Or are you going to be shooting cats up online 24/7? I feeeel it!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Hitman will be in February fo sho, still can't believe you traded it in! Baaaaaaaaad choice

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Hitman will be in February fo sho, still can't believe you traded it in! Baaaaaaaaad choice
    The game is not that good compared to today's standards. Seems a little like an Xbox port.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    The game is not that good compared to today's standards. Seems a little like an Xbox port.
    Awww c'mon dog. I think you just lost interest for some reason. There are so many new additions to this Hitman. More changes than any of the sequels so far.

The GRAW 2 demo is available for download on Xbox Live. I played it for a few minutes tonight.....freaking sick, just like the first one. Check it out.

If you guys love GRAW so much, you really need to check out Rainbow Six:Vegas. Exactly like Ghost Recon except its more SWAT based, and it is first person, but the cover feature switches to 3rd person, and looks exactly like GRAW in cover.

But I'm all over this game, I didn't get the first one, I played Ghost Recon for Xbox, but I'm gettin this on its release date.

And in other news: Lost Planet sucks monkey balls, don't get that game.

We are less than 2 weeks away from the release! March 2nd, I become useless in life. Just an online gamer and that's it. Woooooooooooo

Tuesday the 6th this game is out! Yo!

I can't believe there is not more talk about this game going on. My entire friend list last night was filled with people playing GRAW 2. I absolutely love it so far. I only play online though so I'm not sure about the 1 player version yet.

The game is a perfect mix of the things that were great about the last one w/ new additions to improve it. The graphics are unreal, some of the new movements are very helpful (roll), I really like the fact that you can aid a down partner now and help him recover, I could go on and on.

I only played about 5 online games last night, but early indications are that this is a 5 star game!

+ Reply to Thread