+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Pistons vs Hornets (Thu 1/4, 8:00p, TNT)

Tell me why Tay is playing 39 minutes, and rip has 35 minutes.

Theres 8 minutes left and that would mean that Tay has sat out 1 minute in total...

Put in Dupree, Amir, anyone...starters shouldnt be getting over 30 minutes against the Hornets who dont even have their 3 best players

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I think I just saw Amir.

Way to go fukn TNT, I swear every Pistons game Ive been able see has been switched to another game late in the fourth. No Amir for me. Oh well, happy for the win. Go Pistons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    I think I just saw Amir.
    I think I saw TNT cut away to a damn Indiana game when he checked in. I'm sure showing the last couple minutes of the Pistons game would have killed their ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir
    I think I saw TNT cut away to a damn Indiana game when he checked in. I'm sure showing the last couple minutes of the Pistons game would have killed their ratings.
    Fuck a TNT. I think Ill watch the second game though just to hear 2+ hours of Chuck. Best guy on TV for the NBA, he cracks my shit up.

I like how they cut away to a game on FSN, a game that people who want to see it (people from Indiana and Dallas) can see. Even though they have the ONLY telecast of the Pistons game. Its not like the locals can just flip it to FSN Detroit and see the game. I have no respect for TNT games.

i'm still amazed how Rip's game is so effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    i'm still amazed how Rip's game is so effective.
    I LOVE how he has picked an aspect of his game to work on each offseason, and has succeeded in doing so. Last year it was the 3 and he led the league in 3-point percentage. This year I remember him talking about slashing to the basket more and he has done well with it. Once in a while he has looked a bit overzealous but that goes with a lot of slashing. Tonight Rip made that lead and the rest of the team held it. I dont think any of us ever doubted Rip but he is another guy that will be deserving of top dollar come payday. I also love how he runs til his dogs are tired, which if I remember are pits. One day I was playing tug-o-war with my pit, a friend came over so I passed the rope to him, another friend came over and it was passed, etc, for 8 hours and my dog was still going. That says a lot for his conditioning, unless his pits are lazy but I doubt that.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Rip got payed last year I thought.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Yea, Rip has been playing awesome lately. He has stepped it more than I think anyone even imagined with Chauncey gone.

+ Reply to Thread