+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lions fire Donnie Henderson & Larry Beightol, Priefer "retires"

I heard a rumor that he did not get along with Martz. Not sure the exact reason, but I heard that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Didn't know where to put this, didn't deserve it's own thread, but the Browns gave Kelly Butler a two year extension yesterday.
    Find a new slant.

Of course they did. He was a young guy with some potential that we should have kept around as a backup at least so we could see how he developed. Like usual, our talent developed for another team.

In a staffing move, Cameron has fired defensive line coach Dan Quinn, who is regarded around the league as one of the NFL's best young assistants at his position. One possible replacement is current Indianapolis Colts quality control assistant Diron Reynolds, who was on Cameron's staff at Indiana University in 2001.
    I don't suppose we could fire mr naked driver and bring in Quinn as our DL coach could we?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread