+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's your MVP right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    >15 ppg on three different teams, shooting gets better every year ('cept for an injury year), and neither his D nor his contract sucks.
    True, but I expect the third option on a team to put up 15 PPG. Kyle Korver probably scores 15 PPG (with piss poor defense, yes). Butler is having a nice year, but he's also playing 40 MPG. drop that down to the normal 33 MPG range and he's putting up 16.5 PPG. he used to be a bad shooter but now his average is good. he's also rebounding better this year. I wonder how much is simply from having Arenas there drawing double teams or if Butler has truly improved his game that much. I have no idea, haven't seen the Wizards all year. I'm not saying he isn't a decent player because I haven't seen him this year. I just wasn't that impressed with him in the Lakers and Heat days.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand all the backlash against Nash's MVPs. Yeah, he's not a Jordan-like player but he just does so much out there. In my opinion, he's gotta be one of the hardest players to guard and scheme against in the NBA.

What do you do?:

If you play off him, he buries the three.

If you play up on him, he'll blow right by you.

If you double him, he'll find the open man almost every time.

He makes that whole team go.

I don't necessarily think he was a slam dunk choice either of the last two years, but since he DID win, I don't think he deserves all the bashing. He just plays his game and certainly isn't a terrible MVP choice.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Steve Nash came back from an injury and had those numbers. He's talented and shouldn't be cut down just because he has other good players on his team. If people like Nash, didn't have good people backing them up they probably wouldn't play as strong. Players wouldn't have assists if their team didn't have some potential.

Im still going with Arenas.

He has been a fucking beast and is consistent.

Best of all, he's winning on a shit team.

Arenas' team isn't shit! Caron Butler, Jamison? I think they are two of the more underrated/underappreciated players in the game.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Chuck Nevitt. End of arguement.

who watched the jazz game?

I didn't see it but by watching the highlights, you gotta give to to Arenas.

51 points but the game winner....in your face Booze...god i hate it when the announcer calls him Booze

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Arenas is making a strong case, Im starting to agree with you guys on that one. Its looking like he has the best game along with Kobe, and he doesnt need love calls from the refs like some other players.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    love calls from the refs like some other players
    I just read that as Wade. Is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I just read that as Wade. Is that wrong?
    I don't see how it could be wrong.
    Hype?

+ Reply to Thread