+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your MVP right now?

Who's your MVP right now?

Im going Gilbert Arenas.

Gilbert Arenas is making a good case for the all-star game this year

36 pts 9 rebounds 7 assists on 11-26 shooting, 13-14 ft shooting and only 2 turnovers. TONIGHT

The previous game 39 pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists 10-19 shooting 14-16 ft shooting and an unfortunate 6 turnovers.

2 games ago..31 pts 7 assists 9-13 shooting(holy shit!) and a perfect 10-10 free throw shooting with 3 turnovers

Hes averaging 30.5 pts a game with 6.4 assits a game. Despite his shit 3.7 TOS a game hes carrying the Wizards(With Bulter and Jamison of course) to the best record in the southwestern division.

http://www.nba.com/features/player_rankings_061226.html

Pretty cool. player rankings as of week 8.

Billups is ranked 14

I hate to say it but i'd go with Kobe. It seems that he has grown up a bit this season and become a better team player. His scoring average might be down but his shooting percentages and apg are both up which are making the Lakers a better team.

Blog Entries
    Dwight Howard
    Find a new slant.

i dont think anyone has really made too strong of a case yet. atleast from my pov, no one is really screaming mvp yet.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Kobe or Howard. Arenas is close but the Wiz arent making as much of a stir right now. Im sure Nash will be right there again.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I default to Tim Duncan until somene proves otherwise.

My MVP is the refs.

They decide the outcome of the most games and have the greatest effects on all teams.

Or David Stern, for killing defense in the NBA. Little kids who watch AND1 don't like defense it's "boring"
    Hype?

thats what i was thinking mxy, but he's not really having too great of a year, numbers wise, either.

+ Reply to Thread