+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Apologies

My Apologies

Sorry for getting out of hand on this whole Keith Nichol rumor. I still don't believe it, but there's no sense in getting into a pissing contest over it. Again my apology to the good people of Michigan.
    Last edited by cccsdad; 12-27-2006 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    You don't need to apologize.

A suggestion would be to just drop the confrontational BS and mix in a little variety into your posts.

Most here won't have any problem with your opinions whatsover.
    Find a new slant.

Very true Glenn................Look at Zip, he has been such a good poster lately that we've forgotten what a weasel he was when he first posted (j/k Zippy!!!)

Blog Entries
    Actually, I think Zip's posts have gone downhill since day one.

Sorry, I was just reading the "sports cliche" thread and was trying to "light a fire" under Zip to "give us a spark".

Although I'm still pissed that Zip's Holiday Singalong never materialized.

Instead he got drunk and threw up in about 15 threads.
    Find a new slant.

Well, the trouble with this forum is that there is too much time between posts. I like a conversation, a FLOW, if you will.
    I think that actually I've had some pretty good stuff lately. My thing about Meadowlark Lemon was hilarious. Even my cat laughed at that one.
    Actually glenn, I've tried to tone my stuff down a bit, because I had gotten the feeling that I was pissing too many people off, and when Jetrho said "Everybody hates the two newest posters..." I figured that, well, maybe I'm just an asshole.
    But in all fairness, I think cccsdad has brought alot of energy to the board, and I've gotten a PM from another Sooner fan that tells me I hit a nerve there.
    So, as assholes go, so go I. Take care WTF Detroit, you guys have a great site here, and I hope it grows to rival the Detroit News Big 10 forum, which is truly a conversation as message boards go, even if the News is run by a bunch of hypocrites who don;t know a moderator from an atom bomb.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

The problem is that for some reason people post on ESPN, MLIVE or other boards that totally suck, but get more exposure than us.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Well, the trouble with this forum is that there is too much time between posts. I like a conversation, a FLOW, if you will.
    I think that actually I've had some pretty good stuff lately. My thing about Meadowlark Lemon was hilarious. Even my cat laughed at that one.
    Actually glenn, I've tried to tone my stuff down a bit, because I had gotten the feeling that I was pissing too many people off, and when Jetrho said "Everybody hates the two newest posters..." I figured that, well, maybe I'm just an asshole.
    But in all fairness, I think cccsdad has brought alot of energy to the board, and I've gotten a PM from another Sooner fan that tells me I hit a nerve there.
    So, as assholes go, so go I. Take care WTF Detroit, you guys have a great site here, and I hope it grows to rival the Detroit News Big 10 forum, which is truly a conversation as message boards go, even if the News is run by a bunch of hypocrites who don;t know a moderator from an atom bomb.

I started off hating you, but meh, you are just having fun. You started trying to be a bit less crazy too. And I agree that more pace needs to be added, but you need more members for that, and we aren't there yet.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

detroitsprts:
    I'm easily hatable, and admit it. But, ax Dr Tre, I, though the biggest Michigan fan in a tri state area, told him to get in touch with an MSU fan who could bring life and new spirit to the board(Not that it needs new spirit, but it has a Michigan lean, and my buddy is a huge MSU fan who is informed, and can write with the best of them).
    I am happy to announce that I will not leave this board, it NEEDS Zip Goshboots.
    Why? Because I am a weirdo.
    My Christmas stuff was innocent. I just thought it would be neat to see Zip Goshboots on every thread.
    Why? Because I'm a loser who seeks validation. NO WAIT! Just kidding LOL PYTGB JHHUT
    I just thought it would be funny.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    cccsdad, you did make quite a name for yourself but manning up and apologizing for the way you approached disagreeing is cool in my book. (dont read into that as anything bad) IMO its fine that you dont agree, wouldnt be much of a forum if thats all we did was agree. Zip you are easily hateable, and I couldnt stand you at first. But after sifting through the bullshit and when you arent trying too hard you are pretty funny. FTR This is my fav board because it is smaller. Its more like a community, I actually have a grip on the personalities of the regulars here. Unfortunately a lot of people probably have a grip on my personality lol. I also think that for a board with basically no rules (look I said fuck) its moderated awesomely. Sure you can check back after a couple hours and have no new posts but that doesnt bother me.

UxKa, I NEVER "Try" to be funny. My posts are off the cuff, I don't think about 'em before I post, I feed off of what other people do, and if I miss the mark, so be it. At least I give it a shot.
    Yeah, I could sit here and say shit like, "Say, maybe the lions could trade their 4th round pick AND third string linebacker Dink Fengroof for the 6th round pick and try to draft the running back out of New Mexico State, Hermie "The Gold Tooth" Pfiffnograph and develop him over the next couple of years" and BOOM! Shoot me in the fucking head if I ever get like that, PLEASE!
    But no, I look at the world sideways, and that's the way it is. Sometimes its GOLD, and sometimes it pisses people off.
    Now, tell me why I'm hateable. Go ahead. I can take it. Is it because I fart so much?

+ Reply to Thread