+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 234
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

If I haven't showered, it's still "ago". She needs to shower due to the delicate nature of where they want us to put our mouth.
    Glenn, you make a good point though. It reminds me of the old joke:
    Q: How long does it take a woman to have an orgasm?
    A: Who cares.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    She needs to shower due to the delicate nature of where they want us to put our mouth.
    Basically what I was going to say. Below waist means less than a couple hours, or since she got home from work. Aside from that I guess I dont care much since we shower regularly and never go showerless long enough to become an issue. If its been too long for either party, just hit it doggy and dont touch much lol

Blog Entries
    I'm a big Social D fan, and this sux.

Shades of Erik Andolsek.

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/ar...8086743183.txt

Former Social Distortion guitarist killed by big rig

Thursday, January 25, 2007

PLACENTIA — A former bassist for the punk rock group Social Distortion was struck and killed by a big rig while riding a bicycle, authorities said.

Brent Liles, 43, of Fullerton died Jan. 18 as he entered a crosswalk on his bike, said Jennifer Hink of the California Highway Patrol. The truck’s driver, Javier Lopez, turned onto an onramp and accelerated, striking Liles, authorities said Wednesday.

“He was not accelerating to hit the bicyclist, he was accelerating to get to the onramp,” said Hink, who confirmed Liles played for Social Distortion.

Lopez, 35, of Rancho Cucamonga, was not cited, but the crash is still being investigated.

Liles joined Social Distortion in 1981 and played bass on the band’s groundbreaking “Mommy’s Little Monster” recording two years later. The album brought the group widespread acclaim and helped establish Social Distortion as one of the top punk rock acts in the nation.

But Liles and drummer Derek O’Brien quit the band during a New Year’s Eve performance in 1983 because they were fed up with the group’s internal turmoil.

Liles went on to play with other punk groups such as Agent Orange.

“Brent was a fun-loving guy who approached his bass playing with a lot of enthusiasm and that made him a lot of fun to be around,” said Frank Agnew, a fellow musician and friend.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Just picked a winner and now I've got a gusher in my right nostril.

There is blood.

Thankfully, it's the end of the day, so I think I might slip out the door for the day.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    That might be the first time that you've recommended fewer drugs.

I hope that is not maturity or personal growth creeping in there.

(Says the guy that just picked himself into a bloody nose).
    Find a new slant.

Hey, nature has a way of telling you that you have a problem. Anytime I don't shit for a week I take some time off smack, but I switch it up to crank or pills. I'm not advocating fewer narcotics, but you may want to play a shell game with your biology.

What would Zip Goshboots do?

Zip, what kind of drugs do you take? There is no way that a real human being is like this. I know some fucked up people that "like to have fun" or "like to make jokes" but seriously does anything relevant ever come out of your mouth? Is there anyway you can post less or maybe make your own thread in which people can choose to not even attempt to read it? Thanks!

FillyCheeseSteak:
    None.
    Sure there is.
    Quite often, but define "relevant", and not as it applies to the box you put yourself in to think from.
    No.
    You're welcome!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I didnt poop almost all of last week. I was kind of concerned but I just didnt have to go. Then I ate a HUGE steak for dinner, and all was good the next day. I think I heard the choir when my butt told me it was time to drop a deuce.

Oh yeah, sorry bout the nose bleed Glenn. Must have actually found your brain
    Last edited by UxKa; 02-05-2007 at 06:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread