+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 233
FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    There's beer and then there's cyclobenzaprine hydrocloride. Thanks, science.

Blog Entries

My rough estimate of how many hours I have been on this site since April 2005.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries

Holy shit, I need to start going out on Saturday nights.

Also, meant for the "Things that suck" thread.
    Last edited by Timone; 06-21-2009 at 07:06 PM.

I just wanted to post how Zip is such a fuckin fag for posting about how hot some chick is and he didn't post pics of her.

I'm fuckin all sorts of pissed fuckin off about that. He posted that shit last night or something and no fuckin pics.

Zip you are fuckin douche water...and you fuckin know it you fuckin lizard cock.
    Players meeting my ASS!

You ever notice how EVERY person who goes into what stupid fuck country they came from makes them "stubborn"?

I mean, whenever someone bores the FUCK out of you with their stupid fucking (mostly European) "heritage", they always say something like, "I'm German. And we Germans are stubborn" Or "I'm a stubborn Irishman" Or "My great-great-great grandparents were from Dane. We Danish are stubborn" FUCK YOU. Are people that pathetic that all their ancestors were nothing but stubborn? I believe they are.

And the funny ones still try to hold onto some bullshit past they have to create because their present is nothing short of suicide-inspiring (especially to those they want to bore the fuck out of by relating their family history--or showing pictures of their dopey ass family). I like it when they say, "I'm a full-blooded Czech, y'know" Uh, besides the fact that nobody knows what the fuck a "Czech" is, never has, never will, and never will care, the only "full blod" you are is full-blood full of shit. Of course, nothing beats some pathetci fuck who says "I'm whacko because of the Italian blood in me. It makes me stubborn, and crazy whacko fuck!" "Oh wow! Are you from Italy?" "No, my step-uncle is"

Recently I met a woman who just had to tell the group of us that her family was from Sweden--and the Swedish are KNOWN for being stubborn. And she regaled us with her countrymen's long history of moving from Sweden to Nebraska. I mena, these stupid bleach-white fuckers live in a place that has 12 feet of snow 11 months out of the year, and they move to fucking Nebraska? They aren't stubborn, they're retarded.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

LMMFAO

Zip is THE Supreme Being
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    You ever notice how EVERY person who goes into what stupid fuck country they came from makes them "stubborn"?

I mean, whenever someone bores the FUCK out of you with their stupid fucking (mostly European) "heritage", they always say something like, "I'm German. And we Germans are stubborn" Or "I'm a stubborn Irishman" Or "My great-great-great grandparents were from Dane. We Danish are stubborn" FUCK YOU. Are people that pathetic that all their ancestors were nothing but stubborn? I believe they are.

And the funny ones still try to hold onto some bullshit past they have to create because their present is nothing short of suicide-inspiring (especially to those they want to bore the fuck out of by relating their family history--or showing pictures of their dopey ass family). I like it when they say, "I'm a full-blooded Czech, y'know" Uh, besides the fact that nobody knows what the fuck a "Czech" is, never has, never will, and never will care, the only "full blod" you are is full-blood full of shit. Of course, nothing beats some pathetci fuck who says "I'm whacko because of the Italian blood in me. It makes me stubborn, and crazy whacko fuck!" "Oh wow! Are you from Italy?" "No, my step-uncle is"

Recently I met a woman who just had to tell the group of us that her family was from Sweden--and the Swedish are KNOWN for being stubborn. And she regaled us with her countrymen's long history of moving from Sweden to Nebraska. I mena, these stupid bleach-white fuckers live in a place that has 12 feet of snow 11 months out of the year, and they move to fucking Nebraska? They aren't stubborn, they're retarded.
    For more quality shit like this, join WTF today!

Wife has been out of town for a week. She's gonna come back and wonder how I've gotten along with her gone, and the truth is I've been great. Me and the dog have become partners in crime. He helps me get exercise, I help him to not do incredibly dumb shit like eat sales inserts that have pictures of pizza on them. Then we both go out to terrorize the squirrels. Dogs > People.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Wife has been out of town for a week. She's gonna come back and wonder how I've gotten along with her gone, and the truth is I've been great. Me and the dog have become partners in crime. He helps me get exercise, I help him to not do incredibly dumb shit like eat sales inserts that have pictures of pizza on them. Then we both go out to terrorize the squirrels. Dogs > People.

Yeah that's solid. Life should always be that zen.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread