+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 234
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

I like the question about getting alot of satisfaction when you get alot of wax on the Q-tip. It's kind of like digging up your nose while driving and pulling out something the size of a bowling ball. Now THAT'S satisfaction!
    It sounds as if everyone is ignoring the advice of the last quarter century about using Q-tips. Apparently, you push more material INTO your ear, and that ends up being a bad thing. Drops into the ear are the way to go.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

So, if I'm Justin Timberlake, I'm gonna waste a couple of productive "I Can Boff Any Woman in the World" years on Cameron Diaz?
    I've never understood why this skank is regarded as anything other than, well, a skank.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Watching Charlie's Angels reminded me of just how much I'd do Lucy Liu (and Drew Barrymore to a lesser extent) over Cameron Diaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Watching Charlie's Angels reminded me of just how much I'd do Drew Barrymore
    vomit.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I was just trying to give mild props to someone who wasn't hyper-skinny (a personal turn-off). Lucy Liu is much hotter to me than Diaz + Barrymore put together, and continues to get hotter with age somehow.

I do agree with you there, Lucy Liu is very attractive.

I've got an idea, and I'm just gonna throw it out there.
    There are fantasy leagues for everything (Well, everything except the Fantasy Professional Bowlers Asociation), and I'd like to throw my ring in the hat as the Creator of:
    The Fantasy Television Series League!
    Here's how it works:
    Each guy gets a team, and he can name it. For instance, Dr Tre could name his TV series fantasy team, "As The Sparty Turns".
    Next, you have a draft. You get, say, two male leads and two female leads. Maybe one serious show, and one comedy show.
    Then you get supporting stars, say three of each sex. And if you so choose, maybe one kid performer.
    And, you get a series of "extras"-- two or three that don't get lines, they just stand in the background and look concerned, or laugh at the bad humor, or maybe there is the One Black Person who shows up in the shows parties or weddings or funerals. You get the picture. Sort of the "Nurse Kelley", the girl from MASH who was an extra for all 11 years, and spoke only one or two lines the whole time. I think somewhere in season 8 she said to Hawkeye: "OK, right away". You get the picture.
    Now, for the scoring format:
    Points for spoken lines. For instance, if you got a comedy actor, how many, and how funny were his lines. Same thing for the woman and the supporters, and so on. If you have a serious show, then how many times did your character say something like, "Oh Michelle, I haven't loved you for five years", or "Steve, I'm boning the paperboy and his three best friends, can you go bowling tonight?"
    Now, the issue is: Who does the scoring. Well, we'd need a central committee, guys who judge the shows, watch them, and tabulate the scores.
    Other scoring factors: Provide a list of 5 people you might think will show up as a "Special Guest" on ANY show. For instance, Roger Federer might show up on "Scrubs" with a tennis racket stuck up his ass, and the docotrs have to get it out, and do it so he doesn't have to play Wimbledon with a colostomy bag.
    Other scoring factors are: If your male star bones someone during the show, or gets a blow job, or if your female star does a hot lesbo scene.
    Well, there it is. It's an idea whose time has come. I leave it to you guys to fashion up some more refined rules and regulations, but this is one HOT idea, and could probably be turned into some sort of board game.

Blog Entries
    ^you're going to scare people away with stuff like that.
    Find a new slant.

Valentines Day is coming, and I'm already being bombed with roses commercials.
    Valentines Day? Didn't we just have Christmas?
    This year my present will be that I actually CALL my wife to tell her I'll be home at 4 in the morning completely sloshed.

Blog Entries
    topic: having sex unshowered, her and/or you

If your partner hasn't showered during the past 24 hours, is that a deal breaker? How about if she has, but you haven't?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread