+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 233
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris

BTW, he/she was George in the Wedding Singer
    He/she also plays PF for the Indiana Pacers.....

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Bubbles: If you use a CRT monitor at home or work make sure it is not at 60hz (80hz is good). I missed about 20 hours of work a week with the same type of headache for a month before I realized thats how their monitors were set.

WTFChris: That is very scary, thankfully it does not look like Patricia cuz that could ruin things for me.

Motown: I totally agree. Maybe we need Tim Allen to look at our garages.

LOL Matt!!!

Blog Entries
    next topic: why haven't any of you been to oriental health spas so I can get my questions answered?
    Find a new slant.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    next topic: why haven't any of you been to oriental health spas so I can get my questions answered?
    Are you implying that one of us should go get a happy ending right now? Will you be funding this adventure? There is a oriental health spa in my town which is kind of ghetto so Im sure I can find out for you, just not on my dime.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    If that's what floats your boat, why not go to Windsor where it's legal, rather than an oriental health spa where some cop or nutjob activist is recording your license plate? Or would you prefer oriental mama-san videotaping your privates with hidden camera, waiting to blackmail you at some inconvenient later date?

Blog Entries
    LOL, I'm not looking to go (seriously), I'm just curious about what really happens there and what guys are willing to spend on it.

I should have figured that nobody would say "yeah, I go all the time".

Sounds like you've looked into it though Mxy, maybe a bad experience there?
    Find a new slant.

Cruscott has had an Asian whore before, but in her homeland.

Is there ANYTHING better than a good dump? Especially when it hits you while you are stuck in traffic, and you race home, get through the door, grab the paper, and sit down with just enough time to get to the sports section.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Zip: Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Sounds like you've looked into it though Mxy, maybe a bad experience there?
    My paranoia about the sex trade comes from a incident that happened a long time ago. Churchgoers wanted to put an XXX bookstore in their neighborhood out of business. Their approach was to have someone visibly scrawl license plate numbers on a clipboard, spooking the clientele away. I was too young to go into the bookstore, but old enough for it to make an impression on me. Besides blackmail paranoia, the illegal sex businesses scare the shit out of me from a disease perspective. I have a nightmare of going to such places and my dick falling off. Oh, and I also have nightmares of a 400 lb. crazy bitch knocking on my window late at night while stopped at a light on Woodward, screaming "YOU WANNA DATE ME -- I GOT RUBBERS!!".

Having said that, I've actually gotten a massage from an oriental place that was the second best non-sexual massage I've ever had. Back when I had a job that involved a lot more travel, kinking my big body into an airline coach seat led me to go for a massage every so often. The next time I was in the area again a few months later, instead of the older woman walking on my back and giving me a great massage, I got some anorexic ~20 year old doing some feather touch bullshit. I was ready to try and get someone to give me a real damn massage up to that point. She interpreted my being pissed off at her massage technique as my wanting a happy ending, and she was more than happy to provide one if I gave her more money. I bolted.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 01-03-2007 at 09:13 PM.

I'm watching the Sugar Bowl and wishing Howie Long and Terry Bradshaw were the color commentators for EVERY game from now until eternity.
    I'm also thinking that I hate Notre Dame's Leprechaun. He reminds me of a rabid sea monkey.
    If I EVER see that guy in person, I'm gonna kick him in the junk.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread