+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 233
FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2327

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

To this day, I have no idea who or what "Chewbacca Mom" is.

Blog Entries
    Ditto, going to keep it that way!

Blog Entries
    Got the results from my AncestryDNA test back. 100% of my ancestry comes from Walmartistan. So shocking.

So, you traded in your lederhosen for a dirty tank top and shorts that strain to fit around your FUPA.

Blog Entries
    I'M FROM ALL NATIONS
    Find a new slant.

I must say that, from what I've researched of immigration and ethnicity, these commercials are perfect encapsulations of the superficial nature of ethnic identity in America. It is a costume you put on at your leisure and has no material importance to your life, such that it can be completely altered from the results of a fucking DNA test. (Also it's interesting how most of the people in these ads basically have personal boredom as their motivation for testing, except for the one featuring a light-skinned woman who did it because people kept asking her "What are you?" But whiteness studies weren't really my specialty so I have nothing useful to add to this observation.)

Blog Entries
    Been getting a lot of messages from cousins about our matches, too. Can you blame them? Who wouldn't want to be related to WTFDetroit's all time posts leader?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gener...ce=most_viewed
    A date reportedly arranged through a social media website allegedly led to the sexual assault of a 31-year-old Rochester Hills woman.

Oakland County Sheriff’s deputies were called to Beaumont Hospital in Troy shortly before 4 a.m. Sunday where the alleged victim was being treated. Deputies said she arranged to have the man pick her up at her place in the Village Green Apartments and that they had planned to see a late movie. She let him in her home where he physically attacked and then sexually assaulted her.
    First date with some totally unknown person and you let them pick you up? Can I feel bad about sexual assault and at the same time say "you fucking dumbass"? Yes I can!

What social media site? I've heard that Tinder is an abbreviation for "bend me over a table for excessive anal pleasure", but then I've heard a lot of things.

https://www.jomashop.com/romain-jero...auin00902.html

"Black PVD-coated steel case with a black rubber strap. Case made with spare parts from the Apollo 11. Fixed bezel. Black 3D dial with Pac-man superluminova, "green emission" design with black hands."

I do not understand who would 1. design this, or 2. buy this for $15K.

If "We Are the Champions" had never been written, what song would take its place as the de facto championship song? Maybe the Rocky training montage music.

+ Reply to Thread