+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 233
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

Pickup trucks vs cars, what do you prefer?

I prefer trucks, except for parking...which is why I drive an SUV.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

BTW, I think skin tags are gross. If I had one I would get it removed immediately.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Cars vs. Trucks? That's neutral territory for me.

Farts. Disgusting, or naturally beautiful?

Good topic, E. When other people fart - it's disgustingly hilarious. When I fart, it's poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Cars vs. Trucks? That's neutral territory for me.

Farts. Disgusting, or naturally beautiful?
    depends on the smell. If it's not that bad it's funny. if it reeks, it's gross.

Blog Entries
    new topic: oriental health spas

What really happens there?

Is there always a "happy ending"?

What do guys end up spending there?

How can they get away with calling it a "health spa"? (let alone "oriental")
    Last edited by Glenn; 01-02-2007 at 04:12 PM.
    Find a new slant.

I get headaches called cluster headaches.
    Which makes migraines look like a disney movie.

It feel like someone is sticking a red hot poker in my eye that not only burns, but freezes at the same time. And it's a constant pain that is so overbearing it makes my body think that it's ill so I get a fever on top of it and sometimes vomit.

I spend a lot of time crawling on the floor or burying my head into a pillow like a mental patient. If the pain never subsided I would kill myself after a day.

I'm not some puss with a low pain tolerance either, had a fingernail ripped out and it doesn't even compare to this.
    Hype?

My wife got the People Magazine the other day (best and worst of the year) and she showed me a picture of David Arquette's sister (not Patricia, the one on Medium)...and she looks like a tranny.

Haha, as I am typing this and looking for a picture of her online, I just read she is a trans gender:

BTW, he/she was George in the Wedding Singer
    Last edited by WTFchris; 01-03-2007 at 12:52 PM.

I feel like garage doors should be faster. I have things to do, and I don't want to waste my day waiting for the damn garage door to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread