+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 234
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

Lol, i was going to say you are lucky if your fruit stripe gum lasts two minutes.

And I agree on the drumstick stuff. Give me a breast 10 out of 10 times. I'm also not a fan of wings at all (unless they are boneless). Too much damn work for two nibbles of meat. give me some ribs, nachos or something else to mess my face up with.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, those boneless buffalo wings from Chili's are incredible.
    Find a new slant.

BTW, not sure if you were listening to the Inferno when they opened their show, but they are dead on. They were talking about women who don't answer their cell phone because the battery is dead, they have it on vibrate in their purse, they forget it somewhere, etc. My wife doesn't do that, but my sister is like that. I'm lucky to hear back from her 3 days after I call.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Cell phones are the bane of every man's existence.
    Just another avenue for the wife to nag you.
    I say, "I'm going out to get sloshed" She says, "What time will you be home" I say, "Tuesday".
    Then, when I'm almost to the car, she opens the door and yells, "Here's your cell phone!".
    Great, now she'll call every twelve minutes asking where I am, when I'm coming home, and the other bullshit. Of course, she'll say, "If you get too drunk, call me and I'll come get you"
    I say to myself, "That's awfully nice of you to come get me from this chicks apartment, but I think I can make it home".
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Sorry Zip, but this is sort of turning into the "discuss anything" thread part deux.

If you want to keep the "randomness" idea of this thread intact, just say the word and we can throw some of these posts into the discuss anything thread.
    Find a new slant.

Well, this is what I talked about the other day. there's a good flow to this, a good conversation, some good spontaneous stuff.
    Let's not regulate and categorize ourselves to death here.

Blog Entries
    I don't have a problem with that, just wanted to give you the option of keeping the spirit of your thread intact.
    Find a new slant.

LOL@ Zip thinking he is THEE authoritah. Random posts can be had anywhere--I have to agree with Glenn. These posts could all be thrown into the "Anything" thread, and the conversation would likely continue. Oh well, I don't really care, just pointing something out.

Also I rarely use my cell phone....

Edit: That first sentence didn't come out right -- I was just amused at the thought of categorizing ourselves to death.
    Last edited by DrRay11; 03-06-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Now wait a minute! I didn't start this thread, nor do I think I am thee authoritah!
    Look, dudes, I'm into the spirit of WTF Detroit! It's my new home base. I'm evolving, learning, and gaining much insight and wisdom!
    You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.
    Just click your heels together twice, Zip, and say, "You CAN love threads! you CAN love threads!"

Blog Entries
    Yeah sorry, I thought Zip started the thread, not MoTown.

Mo can split this stuff off to the other thread if he wants to.

No problem Zip, you're doing fine here. I'm not trying to harass you, I'm just having a bad day thanks to the Pistons.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread