+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 234
FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2336

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

Reading is fundamental.

"The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design ensures the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of tough duty"

I still don't see what I'm spending the extra dough on? I can buy a regular jointer that isn't a parallelogram or spend the extra dough and get a parallelogram. Fuggin Marketers.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I still don't see what I'm spending the extra dough on? I can buy a regular jointer that isn't a parallelogram or spend the extra dough and get a parallelogram. Fuggin Marketers.
    chyup

The next time I go to Michigan, I'm going to stop by and see the fine peeps at Hines Park Ford.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    THe last two cans of Mixed Nuts I've bought have way too many Brazil Nuts in them. I don't mind a Brazil nut here and there but these things are like half the cans. Might be time to go back to pistachios.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The Firefox extension "Load Tabs Progressively" is really nice. Basically, what it does is limit the # of tabs your Firefox attempts to load at once. So, if I select 10-20+ links to open all at once (a common thing for me), it'll only chew at 'em 3-at-a-time by default. It avoids Firefox trying to do too much and sucking up resources all at once and tying up other tabs needlessly.

Why would you open 10-20 links at once? Like if you did a search and wanted to read all the results type of a thing?

I scroll through google results and pick and choose, but then again, I am Tahoe and you are Mxy.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Just caught a 75 pound bass on my little hand held 'Bass Fishin' game thing.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Why would you open 10-20 links at once? Like if you did a search and wanted to read all the results type of a thing?

I scroll through google results and pick and choose, but then again, I am Tahoe and you are Mxy.
    For one thing, I use another extension called "Snap Links" which allows me to draw a lasso around all of the links I want to load up and they open up as background tabs. When I go through the forums here, I typically open up tabs for each new thread all at once by drawing a lasso around all the "Go to first new post" links. It's rare that I'll have less than 20 or 30 tabs up at once, and I'll often have 50-60+ open (or in some cases, openING).

Blog Entries
    Mxy rolls hard.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread