+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 234
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    That new KFC Big Box thing is interesting.
    I would use the word disturbing myself. In fact, all the recent fast food ads I have seen are for huge portions of food.

Double fillet of fish sandwhich, the Big Box, etc.

No wonder this is the fattest country. If people didn't eat so much then a normal wopper and large fry would fill them up. But no, they have to eat so much that they need a triple wopper to feel full. Rediculous.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I like more than going to a bar-b-q and eating a couple hot dogs and a couple hambergers while drinking beer. But I don't eat that much every day, which some people do. You can see evidence of that when you see that 7 year old kid that is 400 pounds and can't even walk anymore.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Nice Chris. Glenn is feeling bad so you call him fat. Why not disrespect the mexican he has cleaning his house while he's down?

she's from Spain, not mexico. I can't believe you'd say something insensitive like that.

Lol
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Flip Saunders is no longer available on credit.

Blog Entries
    The KFC Big Box thing isn't as outrageous as some of the other stuff out there (like that burger that BK has that has like 4 patties on it).

It's 1 crispy strip, some popcorn chicken, a drumstick, potatoes, a biscuit and cole slaw.

I think it's more about variety than quantity. In fact, it's proper name is the "Variety Big Box".

http://www.kfc.com/bigbox/
    Find a new slant.

This shit is getting to be like the Gillette-Schick wars. I think Shick just came out with a new 57 blade razor that can actually extract beard hair follicles.
    Conversely, Wendy's is announcing their new 35 lb, 100 patty burger. To complete the "Value Meal", which will cost $800.00, you get a five gallon bucket of fries and a keg of Coke.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    That's another thing that kind of puzzles me, I don't eat fried chicken but maybe once a year. How can anybody's favorite piece be the drumstick? There is like an ounce of meat on it, and what you do get is that greasy-ass dark meat.

Gum to your head and only one piece to choose, you gotta go with the breast.
    Find a new slant.

I gotta disagree Glenn.
    I'm a fried chicken connisseur. I make it myself, and enjoy the Popeye's version.
    If someone had a stick of JuicyFruit to my noggin, I'd go with the thighs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    That's another thing that kind of puzzles me, I don't eat fried chicken but maybe once a year. How can anybody's favorite piece be the drumstick? There is like an ounce of meat on it, and what you do get is that greasy-ass dark meat.

Gum to your head and only one piece to choose, you gotta go with the breast.
    Damn, typo. Of course, I meant gun, not gum.

Speaking of gum, I don't get with how good that Fruit Stripe gum is (with the zebra stripes) why can't they make the flavor last more than 2 minutes?

Also, I've used the wrong thread for the chicken & gum comments: http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3715
    Find a new slant.

Glenn, you've been reading my mind again.
    Fruit Stripe rocks, but after 4 chews, it's turned to cud.
    One thing that is good is the new fangled Dentyne Ice and other gum like that, um, stuff.
    You wake up in the morning, have three cups of coffee and four cigarettes, and WOE to anyone within four miles of you if you yawn.
    BUT, with New Dentyne Ice (my favorite flavor is peppermint), you can do your morning routine with the cigs and coffee and feel very comfortble getting within 6 inches of the cute chick at the office to tell her her tits look awfully nice this fine morning, and that you'd really like to fuck her in the ass.

+ Reply to Thread