Page 217 of 233
FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2327

Thread: The discuss any topic/random thoughts thread

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Joe Esposito, You're the Best.

Next question?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Joe Esposito, You're the Best.

Next question?
    Does anyone have experience with kinesio tape and its effectiveness in bracing injured muscles? My mother has some kind of a muscle strain in her leg and bought some tape so she can keep jogging every day. I know athletes have been using the stuff for a long time, but a lot of athletes also swear by therapeutic copper bracelets so I don't take that to mean much.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    If "We Are the Champions" had never been written, what song would take its place as the de facto championship song? Maybe the Rocky training montage music.
    The Rocky theme came first, so you might be able to check out 1977 championships and see what they played to get some idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    Does anyone have experience with kinesio tape and its effectiveness in bracing injured muscles? My mother has some kind of a muscle strain in her leg and bought some tape so she can keep jogging every day. I know athletes have been using the stuff for a long time, but a lot of athletes also swear by therapeutic copper bracelets so I don't take that to mean much.
    No.

Next?

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    No.

Next?
    I have a Steelcase Leap computer chair and, while it is a cool chair with tons of adjustability options, it squeaks *so* much. The spout on my bottle of 3-in-1 Oil is too thick to get into the pivot points, so I'm going to have to remember to pick up a different bottle sometime.

Blog Entries
    Might need to bring in “The WTF Handyman” on this one!
    Find a new slant.

So ATT wired my neighborhood with Fiber recently and had the service installed yesterday 1000 mbit up and down. I can get the speeds if I have my computer wired to the router but wireless is not that much better than I had before. It doesn't help that my laptop is from 2010 either. I'll need to get a new laptop sometime next year and get one of those mesh routers to cover the house.

Blog Entries
    Router makes all the difference.

GO WHITE!

It does but my house is 91 years old and has plaster which is a signal killer. This is supposed to be pretty good https://eero.com

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    So ATT wired my neighborhood with Fiber recently and had the service installed yesterday 1000 mbit up and down. I can get the speeds if I have my computer wired to the router but wireless is not that much better than I had before. It doesn't help that my laptop is from 2010 either. I'll need to get a new laptop sometime next year and get one of those mesh routers to cover the house.
    Does the service itself come with wireless, or are you using your own wifi router??

+ Reply to Thread